Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Threaded View

Default ISboxer for Eve Online: Begginer and Advanced Setup

Figured i'd do a guide for those who want to better utilize isboxer, i'm going to explain how to create This setup.

Hmm where to start...

Client Setup:Innerspace

Things you will Need

1. Active Eve Online Client
    2. Active ISboxer Subscription
    3. Backup of your current Eve and Isboxer settings

Ok lets start with starting your client using Innerspace.

• Start Innerspace and let it update if needed
    • Right click the Innerspace icon located in the bottom right of your desktop screen(By default)

• Select Eve Online from the Game drop down menu, Then open the Drop down for EVE Online Default Profile

• Next navigate to the Configuration Tab, You will see a list of input boxes. The only ones we care about right now are Main Executable Path and Main Executable Path.

• The Main Executable Filename is the location of the main .exe file for eve it lets you bypass the launcher and open multiple windows at once instead of logging in with launcher then logging in with each account one by one.
    • The Main Executable Path is telling ISboxer/Innerspace where the evefile.exe is located on YOUR computer. Normally C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\EVE\Bin on Windows 7 and Vista.

That's it for Innerspace setup, now to the ISboxer Toolkit

Team Setup:ISboxer Toolkit

Things you will need:

1. ISboxer Toolkit
    2. Names or Identifers for your Mutliboxing team members
    3. Name for your Multiboxing Team('s)

• Ok once you have opened ISboxer Tookit select Wizards at the top, then select Quick Setup Wizard.

• Follow the steps in the Wizard until You Reach the Region Layout setup portion. For EVE I use Stacked full screen on one Display/monitor. This keeps my second screen open for a web browser or scout.

• When your Reach the performance setup choose the Framerate for your active and hidden game windows, I use Round Robin for a CPU strategy. On the next screen choose base or minimal for key maps, we'll cover those later.

Hopefully by now you have a Team of Character setup and are able to launch the team using Innerspace. Next we'll cover Key Maps, Action Target Groups and Click Bars.
    Last edited by TheHamburglar : 09-30-2014 at 02:00 AM Reason: Things
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing