Close
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 124
    Blog Entries

5 boxing isn't an issue. it is the player that brings in 20, 30, 40 that it becomes ridiculous. I would even say 10 boxing gives the boxer an advantage at the start of an encounter with the near instant targeting we have, but as it goes on and larger groups of players take on a boxer we are at a disadvantage. So how do they prevent the massive boxing groups? Get rid of follow to start. Unfortunately that just impacts any size group so we have to come up with other ways to move around. All legitimate ways and I can't see that being taken away without some game altering ramifications for everyone. Of course they could just remove following from any raid group and leave it for party groups. Maybe we can at least steer them that way. It is not all doom and gloom, its just in specific PvP Areas, we still have the whole world to battle it out.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

u guys understand ever since holinka was promoted to be the pvp designer boxers got screwed. its his fault mainly. it all started in mop. he doesnt have the balls to say it so he just ignores us. tiny actually got alot of twitter msgs from him when he made oq. but i dont know much about what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    lots of hate not helping.

we use workrounds and hope we don`t get banned or the null the items or change the game to stop it working like it does. IF they do ban then fight the ban, as they can not say its because you was in ashran. if they say you was killing a player then all world pvp would = in this ban. using tools to bug the game will be what they could/would use.

Or though i only know one player that got banned from AV using soul trader on ten accounts, to my understaning it was banned from expoloring the limit of 5 players per BG party as i know of players solo that got banned for the 3 days around the same time (solo playing)

i was doing a lot of bg's with my shammys and nerver got banned nothing even was talking to a blizzard gm when i was in a BG with all 5 accounts.

And i know players on my server that put in tickets and reported me for doing it, they did say to me that they talked to a gm about my going to bg's as boxer that is not allowed anymore enjoy the ban. (funny did not read that in the tos i said.) 1 week later i talked to "this" player and they said you was right your not braking any rules. infact we talk a lot now not a bad guy after they get to know you. just so much hate.
    Last edited by ebony : 10-06-2014 at 01:50 AM

"I am not happy about the changes to Ashran and
    not allowing /follow. I would like to cancel my WoD preorder.

I can see why that the /follow command does not work in battlegrounds, but Ashran is not only a battleground. It is an essential part of the game that is housing the Conquest vendors, quests, and other parts of the game. If it was an instanced battleground, that was not intergal to the game I would be keeping this account.

But these changes are game breaking as a multiboxer, and it is not the way to fix things.

Suggestions:

- Disable /follow in a raid, and allow it in a party. (In BG areas. eg. Wintergrasp, Tol Borad, etc)
    - Relocate essential vendors/quest/NPCs to an area that /follow will work.

Or simply, reinstate /follow in places that are not a battleground.

For shame."
    Last edited by Vociferate : 10-06-2014 at 06:49 PM

I know it sucks, but clearly I'm missing something. I thought this was just another BG similiar to Wintergrasp -- I HAVE to go here for questing/conquest rewards?

I mostly stay away from expansion stuff and only peak in on a few bits that may influence my money making, clearly I need to read into this more :/
    zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    I know it sucks, but clearly I'm missing something. I thought this was just another BG similiar to Wintergrasp -- I HAVE to go here for questing/conquest rewards?

I mostly stay away from expansion stuff and only peak in on a few bits that may influence my money making, clearly I need to read into this more :/
    zzzz
    its more like a wg before the changes to raid group etc and queing, ashran is no groups crz and kinda does have a que system if needed but not seen it go on beta much.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    lots of hate not helping.

we use workrounds and hope we don`t get banned or the null the items or change the game to stop it working like it does. IF they do ban then fight the ban, as they can not say its because you was in ashran. if they say you was killing a player then all world pvp would = in this ban. using tools to bug the game will be what they could/would use.

Or though i only know one player that got banned from AV using soul trader on ten accounts, to my understaning it was banned from expoloring the limit of 5 players per BG party as i know of players solo that got banned for the 3 days around the same time (solo playing)

i was doing a lot of bg's with my shammys and nerver got banned nothing even was talking to a blizzard gm when i was in a BG with all 5 accounts.

And i know players on my server that put in tickets and reported me for doing it, they did say to me that they talked to a gm about my going to bg's as boxer that is not allowed anymore enjoy the ban. (funny did not read that in the tos i said.) 1 week later i talked to "this" player and they said you was right your not braking any rules. infact we talk a lot now not a bad guy after they get to know you. just so much hate.
    im going to tell u know idk why that person got banned but i was using the soul-trager all the time in bgs up until they suddenly removed it and i never got banned. know i use the brew pug and still no ban. and that forum thread no body is looking at the real point holinka is mixing his emotions with work and that is illegal. prepared killed him in ashran on beta and he was like i just killed a f***in dev lol.and i bet we have killed him plenty of times in bgs and wpvp

Have u guys ever thought about it? all this has happened since holinka started aspvp designer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    - Disable /follow in a raid, and allow it in a party.
    That's gonna break PVE raids, right?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)