Hey guys, it's been a very long time since I have been active or boxed. Been out of the loop for quite some time, as in the last time I was really active was during the WoTLK phase of 4 DK's and a Pally. And obviously long before /follow was broken.

Now I have seen all of the threads about /follow work arounds, and some tid bits here and there. But it seems like the information for this expac isn't as prevalent as before.

Anyway, I am here because with the changes to PvP in WoD I really want to get back into actively boxing again. But I just don't know what classes to focus on.

Probably looking at focusing on 3s as I don't want to commit the resources for 5 accounts anymore. I have a 90 of every character on my main account, and am looking at RaFing another two accounts.

From what I gather, melee is still the way to go. Any ideas on what I should look at doing? 3 melee such as Enhance Shaman x3? Or 2 Melee and drive them from a healer? 3 Warriors? Etc...

Sorry for the vague thread, I know that everything for WoD Is only projection, but just trying to figure out what I will level up in the lead up to the release of WoD.