So right now i have 9 characters, each which have very different skillpoint amount and allocation, ordinary names, different standings with factions ( 2 cant enter minmatar space while 1 cant enter gallente without police attempting to arrest me ). Right now they are all in a WH corp where i use them to do c5 anomalies in the static and occasionally warp about with a little ball of oracles/prophecies.

Im considering starting a new set of alts that would have the purpose of getting into soloing incursions and highsec ganking which is annoying to do atm seeing as i'd have to move all my characters out of WH space and back in afterwards.

I would appreciate some advice on what ships to train up to get started on solo incursions the fastest with 10 characters ( not counting off grid booster). I know that the nightmare will be what im aiming for but does anyone have some reliable fits for apocs/napocs?
And apart from being able to fit all modules should i wait for t2 guns or is it viable to start out with t1 guns once you can fit everything else?