Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

I know ESO is a different beast, but I have not payed any MMO solo in ..well ever..since a few weeks into EQ1 ( started boxing with two PCs before /follow was in the game..what a pain that was lol ) BUT i have really enjoyed ESO and the end game dungons are run with time limits in mind.. even the non trials are ran that way..its fun! I never did and CMs in Panda..so i am looking forward to it this time around. I'll be boxing..but since they removed follow from ashram, I'm just going to use my team to support my main. So i might just focus on doing them with him.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

An advice to those who just want the CMs done. I dont really have time to invest in learning all the 9 instances CM wise. So I decided to spend 80K gold on a boost. A friend told me to login all the characters I wanted the achivement on. I did and not only did they all get the achivement. The mage got all the portals, all got a cache with the transmog gear and a mail with an egg for the CM mounts.

Apparantly it only works the first time you get the achivements. But its a tip for those that just want it done.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    An advice to those who just want the CMs done. I dont really have time to invest in learning all the 9 instances CM wise. So I decided to spend 80K gold on a boost. A friend told me to login all the characters I wanted the achivement on. I did and not only did they all get the achivement. The mage got all the portals, all got a cache with the transmog gear and a mail with an egg for the CM mounts.

Apparantly it only works the first time you get the achivements. But its a tip for those that just want it done.

Nice to know that works. Too bad I didn't know of it a few weeks ago when I earned mine =/

Ah well.

Yeah I just got Tabard of Brute Force when carrying my new 90's.

It also works on the 3000 Valor for the legendary cloak chain. Funny. :P