Hey guys, I'm going start a fresh team and/or move one of my existing teams somewhere to prepare for Warlords of Draenor. I'm planning on trying to run multiboxing community events (such as multiboxer wargame tournaments, assuming Blizzard delivers on spectator mode), and probably working on convincing the other mods here to help as well. It would be cool for many of you to join us in the fun.

So I want your input on what our answer should be when someone says "hey what realm should I join to play with other multiboxers?"

Ideally I would like to have guilds on both horde and alliance of the same realm, so each person can play whichever side they enjoy. I'm not sure how much the horde/alliance balance will really matter as far as multiboxing goes.

Suggest away, what realm (connected realms, battlegroup, etc?) should we gravitate toward, and why? (Aside from "I am personally already on this realm.") PVP or PVE? PVP realms can be as much a curse as a blessing, and Ashran is where it's at this expansion anyway right?