Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 41

/follow has been removed from the zone Ashran.
    I am Oathbreaker, co-founder and Guildmaster of the multiboxing guild <The Zerg>, of realm Magtheridon, a PvP realm, for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Oathbreaker View Post
    /follow has been removed from the zone Ashran.
    Yes, unfortunately Although they say they are "still thinking about it".

We have a thread about Ashran /follow here: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...EMOVED-FOLLOW!

Other than that we are still moving forward with the new guilds on Sargeras and Bleeding Hollow
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Come play! It's a grand little server. We just need some more clones in the guild to really kick things off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    Come play! It's a grand little server. We just need some more clones in the guild to really kick things off.
    To bad you didn't stick to playing on Mag.
    I am Oathbreaker, co-founder and Guildmaster of the multiboxing guild <The Zerg>, of realm Magtheridon, a PvP realm, for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Oathbreaker View Post
    To bad you didn't stick to playing on Mag.
    I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I haven't boxed on Mag or in <The Zerg>.

I had had a stint in <Legion of Boom> before bouncing around other servers.

Think this is a great Idea, but again wrong timezone, but i have put my battletag on the other thread and if the EU guys and gals want to do something similar to this then i am sure that between us we can come up with something (am more a PVE person tho :P )

I became quiet excited when I found this tread, then it dawned on me, your in the US of A and now I'm depressed *sigh* as I'm in the UK

still its a great idea tho. If enough peeps want to do this in the UK, then I am certainly interested.

we need to petition Blizz to make us a mid Atlantic realm, and shove all the boxers there, that would solved the /follow debate as well lol

Yeah bummer, as well, I am on Oceanic (Australia) and Horde. Time zones differ far too much

Quote Originally Posted by dougie700 View Post
    Think this is a great Idea, but again wrong timezone, but i have put my battletag on the other thread and if the EU guys and gals want to do something similar to this then i am sure that between us we can come up with something (am more a PVE person tho :P )
    pve here only Chamber of aspects eu