Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 111

Threaded View

Default C5 WH - Ishtar, VNI, Domi, or Tengu?

It's been a number of years that I have partaken in fleet based C5 capital escalations with other players. Yeah, sure you can make on average of 650 mill each site after all the laughs and jokes every 10 minutes but it's still divided up by those that participated. You might end up with just 450-500 mill an hour when the corp/alliance takes their cut. The worst thing about it is that you’re subject to those that log in.

I have decided to break away and multibox C5 sites. I know there is multiple threads that talk about specific things but I would like to get the multiboxing communities opinion on a couple of things and ask for advice so I can burn in a ball of fire knowing I did the right thing from the start.

So, here are some questions:

1. Live in C5 or Nomad C5?
    2. With the upcoming mini expansion would it still be viable to live in a C4 with a C5 static to farm?
    3. The big question is what ship? Ishtar, VNI, Domi or Tengu. I do know that you could run C5 sites with 5 RR Tengu but you could also do the same with 5 RR Domi but it wasn’t as efficient as some would say because of limitations on speed, damage output and range. There was a thread that discussed people were using Ishtars or VNI. The debate was armor tanked vs. shield tanked. Generally the VNI can have more EHP then the Ishtar but then it is slightly harder to get drone range to 80-90km with the VNI. So in your opinion what would be the most viable ship to use?
    4. How many of that ship would be the utmost minimum to use?
    5. Mix with Logi or go straight RR.
    6. Recommended fittings for these 4 ships?

I know there has been some discussion on these topics already but they have not been very active. Hopefully we can get some experienced players that could clear up some things on these topics.

Also, what does the layout look on isboxer for some of these layouts as there is so many different variations you can find on this site?

-K’man-
    Last edited by Khatovar : 08-23-2014 at 10:19 AM