Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Win Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Also, I opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago asking if I was allowed to win-trade as a multiboxer
    actually there is a multiboxer on eu-hakkar who does it all the time gearing his 10 toons since like season 7 and hes still around

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte.../Onea/advanced

I know the forum rules but 5s is actually as serious as 2s
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-15-2014 at 10:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    actually there is a multiboxer on eu-hakkar who does it all the time gearing his 10 toons since like season 7 and hes still around

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte.../Onea/advanced

I know the forum rules but 5s is actually as serious as 2s
    Its not an issue related just to boxers. You did it and you got banned(forgot which season) of course yours was for R1. Alot of players(non-boxers) do it all the time and mercurio did it(its obvious), but its also the best and quickest way to get geared.

Everybody knows my stance, all you have to do is look through my post history.

However, at the end of the day boxers already have a bad image. So mods should just start deleting any threads/posts that have anything to do with breaking the tos as they usually do. Sam could have just pm'd mercuiro aswell
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-15-2014 at 11:36 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Its not an issue related just to boxers. You did it and you got banned(forgot which season) of course yours was for R1. Alot of players(non-boxers) do it all the time and mercurio did it(its obvious), but its also the best and quickest way to get geared.

Everybody knows my stance, all you have to do is look through my post history.

However, at the end of the day boxers already have a bad image. So mods should just start deleting any threads/posts that have anything to do with breaking the tos as they usually do. Sam could have just pm'd mercuiro aswell

Your forgetting 1st rule of the internet!!! Once its on the internet its on the internet..

deleteing stuff just makes us look worse like we covering stuff up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ettysue/simple 3 enhancement shaman all me...I don't wintrade to win, I just mongo in and blow people up before they know what happened :P. I'm no superstar, but it works. I'm the only active person in my guild so feel free to check the other 90's. Just takes learning and patience. This part of the season sucks because you are going to run into the carry teams, and essentially run against several glad teams with a fairly new tag-along. Broad accusations with a poorly thought out line of reasoning backing them, is a bit pretentious to say the least...try running 3's for about 20 rounds and learn the ropes, you might just find you can learn to do it all on your own. Killing someone with 15+ chars isn't pvp maybe that's what is making it hard for you to grasp the idea of success in arena. You need to match yourself against an opponent with equal numbers, before you can even begin to improve your skill in pvp. Anyway good luck...
    Last edited by Bettysue : 08-16-2014 at 06:30 AM

This is the one and only warning I'm dropping before I start banning like I get prizes for it. Discussion about violating a game's rules is NOT allowed. Attacking other people is NOT allowed. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy here on this and I am not afraid of banning people.

Now, for some reason, this thread has been left open. I can only guess it's out of boredom. Because I don't feel like spending my Saturday answering PMs about why I'm stifling free discussion and how I'm an evil dictator or a typical woman or some such, I'll leave it alone. But as I said..."like I get prizes for it."

And no, I don't actually get prizes for it.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

nvm didnt read khatovars post first

don't wintrade guys, you're not getting better by avoiding competition

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Now, for some reason, this thread has been left open.
    I don't support this idea, even the title is corrupted
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-16-2014 at 09:50 AM

...banning like I get prizes for it.
    I lol'd irl
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    REMOVED
    It's the kind of logic priests have used for decades towards their peers: 'if you gonna tell the outside world I touch little dicks it's gonna reflect bad on our congregation, our monastery and the church as a whole. so let me keep touching little dicks and we'll be fine'.

Maybe, just maybe, some people don't want to be associated with their peers who violate the rulles. And instead of dropping the responsibility ball on your fellow multiboxers you should look how your own actions hurt the multiboxing community.
    Last edited by Vecter : 08-16-2014 at 12:02 PM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

This is the one and only warning I'm dropping before I start banning like I get prizes for it. Discussion about violating a game's rules is NOT allowed. Attacking other people is NOT allowed. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy here on this and I am not afraid of banning people.
    Going to end this thread as obviously the discussion turned to TOS violations as a thing to do. It is not, that's not what this community has been and wants to be. Legitimacy in what we do is of utmost importance, if you break the rules set by Blizzard DO NOT come here spouting about it. Just don't.

Note: Threads mentioning blatant TOS violations have been removed.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!