Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 67

yeah, tbh for me its pretty much on par with halls of lightning when splitting toons up in seperate ids, though the vale spot is more enjoyable but you have to get that stuff sold in the ah otherwise you sit on toons of mats like I do and can't catch up with selling it

as golden moss/fleece loot basically got cut in half and icd doubled you can sell them for some extra gold :P, not surprised about the moss nerf but the fleece nerf is pretty dumb since the item is in the game for almost two years now and many people farmed it
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-11-2014 at 02:27 PM

I tested a few of the places yesterday. Vale of Eternal Blossom and Winward Isle was camped but Sha'vess was quite fun. Its a great place to farm Motes of Harmony and Windwool Cloth.

I observed a warrior and waarlock fight over the mobs on Winward Isle and I do think that if you parked 5 Windwalker Monks on a line with Spinning Crane Kick and loot set to FFA you could easy own that area. Gonna find a day to test it

However it all pales to Halls of Lightning. two runs netted me 1476g (vendored all greens and blues), 546 Frostcloth and 294 various Crystallized Water, Fire and Air. Only thing missing was some Damaged Necklaces since I still need 200+ tokens for all the WotLK JC recipes.

I am impressed that you can do a run in 10-12 min. I took twice that but I could feel a big improvement from run 1 to 2.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    However it all pales to Halls of Lightning. two runs netted me 1476g (vendored all greens and blues), 546 Frostcloth and 294 various Crystallized Water, Fire and Air.
    Frostweave cloth is always insanely priced on my server. Infinite dust from DE'ing that tier, too. It's like printing money.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Frostweave cloth is always insanely priced on my server. Infinite dust from DE'ing that tier, too. It's like printing money.
    On Silvermoon EU you are lucky if a Frostweave nets you more than 70 silver and the dust more than 1.3gold so I vender the greens. But I need an insane amount of cloth for a lot of tailors (1200 cloth per tailor) so I am happy with this solution.

On my server the big seller is Hypnotic Dust +9 gold per dust
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

I am impressed that you can do a run in 10-12 min. I took twice that but I could feel a big improvement from run 1 to 2.
    its actually 10 minutes including stelling stuff and get back to the dungeon, you'll get used to it, i.e. you can use the geometry of the floor get your toons synchronized again

and btw disable everything that does damage on attacker i.e. lightning shield while you pull
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-12-2014 at 02:13 PM

I tested a few of the places yesterday. Vale of Eternal Blossom and Winward Isle was camped but Sha'vess was quite fun. Its a great place to farm Motes of Harmony and Windwool Cloth.

I observed a warrior and waarlock fight over the mobs on Winward Isle and I do think that if you parked 5 Windwalker Monks on a line with Spinning Crane Kick and loot set to FFA you could easy own that area. Gonna find a day to test it

However it all pales to Halls of Lightning. two runs netted me 1476g (vendored all greens and blues), 546 Frostcloth and 294 various Crystallized Water, Fire and Air. Only thing missing was some Damaged Necklaces since I still need 200+ tokens for all the WotLK JC recipes.

Windward isle respawn is based on movement. If you move 8+ spawn at once, if not then you only get 2-3.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Heroic MoP instances.
    I'm able to clear them in 3-8 minutes depending on which one it is and how switched on I am. Loot if you can pull big packs, DE, Sell on AH. You can make a bit of money with just that, but when clearing the instances fast you get the gold bonus x5 which adds up pretty quickly.

But as you say, hypnotic dust sells for a lot -- so change your JP to Hypnotic dust via the vendor and roll in the gold :P
    300g a stack still on my server, about 40mins to 60 mins to get 4k JP on my 5 nubs -- which is 3k in just hypnotic. Add in the gold per instance completion, anything you loot/sell/de etc.. easily 6-9k an hour still.

Remember when Ethereal shards sold for 33g? I do *weeps*.
    used to be a legit 80k a day with minimal effort :<

*edit*
    Dancing semi-nude near the Auction house is viable..
    Last edited by Kayley : 08-26-2014 at 09:23 AM

I'll most likely farm heroics at the beginning of wod right away since I have an enchanter on my team. Probably the best and most effort less way to make money is 5x alchemist and sell the daily transmute timer
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-28-2014 at 04:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    I'll most likely farm heroics at the beginning of wod right away since I have an enchanter on my team. Probably the best and most effort less way to make money is 5x alchemist and sell the daily transmute timer
    so much has changed, with garsons as well framing for you when your offline i think gold be easier then ever to get. or it might turn and stuff be in less demand.

you get a stack of ore a day.
    you get a stack of herbs a day.

enchanter going to get hit hard with less stuff to do. Only necks/rings/cape/weps.

Rated Arena Member

Proffesions aren't considdered to be a goldmine in WoD.
    They will all be able to make some, but not the way we used too.

I'm rather sure they are trying to bring back farming
    With BoE drops and other drop materials, especially sinse
    the "potion of luck" farming became such a big thing in MoP.

They have also said that justice and valor are going away.
    There will be rep and gold venders insted.

So I believe they are trying to make gold a big thing again.