Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Rift 2.7: Binding of Blood

Souls_2_7_OutNow_blog_720x332.jpg

Rift Update 2.7: Binding of Blood is now live!

There are four new souls now available in the RIFT Store - the Liberator, Oracle, Physician, and Arbiter. With these new souls, warriors and rogues can heal and mages can tank, which gives you even more flexibility with your multiboxing team builds!

- Liberator (Warrior): Masterful raid healers who funnel restorative magic through magnetic fields.
    - Oracle (Cleric): Versatile casters who lift groups to triumph with a repertoire of boons, shields, heals, buffs, and curses.
    - Physician (Rogue): Alchemical archers who use ranged abilities to heal and shield friends in need.
    - Arbiter (Mage): Arcane tanks who torment enemies with storms and brush off their attacks with shields of ice.

This update also has brand new multi-chapter Soul Quests, which are available to all players. The ensuing adventures will let your multiboxing team explore the origins of the Souls.

Some upcoming features in RIFT 2.7 include more Tier 3 Raids, battles on the Greenscale Warfront, the return of Hellbugs, a weeklong Unicorn Celebration, and the merriment of Summerfest.

For more details, click here: http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...lood-now-live/.

Blog Entries

Has anyone actually tried the new classes?

I plan to try the physician soul on my rogues but based on the way I play, I'm waiting until I hit 60 so I have enough points to split things to my liking. (I typically play a split ranger/bard.)
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I plan to try the physician soul on my rogues but based on the way I play, I'm waiting until I hit 60 so I have enough points to split things to my liking. (I typically play a split ranger/bard.)
    Hi could you link your bard soul tree please? I plan to box two rogues once my mages are done

I'll make a note to remember when I'm back at home Sunday. Remind me if I forget. I'm in the process of switching back to WoW for a bit so I may very well completely forget. I think they're at 57 at the moment.

Pretty sure it's this: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...vmaAA2zEM/w8gw -- but I'll confirm for you. They're insane for survivability in general.

Thanks for that.. I'm testing all the ranged with tank pets atm.

The mages do really nice dps with this build I made and they are level 48 atm.. I macro the x2 aoe spells with lightning strike finishing with Crystalline missiles, and all my dots are on their own buttons. The build doesn't have too may buttons atm which is nice. Soul perge from the necro tree keeps my greater earth eles up easily even on elite mobs/rifts with the added bonus that it does damage and heals me too. I only use the ele tree pet heal out of combat.

http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zcRbiVdv...oMV0zbzvxxczth
    Last edited by Andreauk : 07-20-2014 at 12:22 PM

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j.../vmGAwlhI/wk0w is the real spec I'm using. Slightly different but I forgot I switched to Nightblade partial for the +magic and +ap passives.

Are you using the exact same for all toons? No buffs or anything to try and split up souls to get?

I use the same for all mine, but just leveling right now.

Pretty much identical across the team. I split up the Anthem of Competence/Glory between them so I wouldn't lose the extra point in other passives but that's about it.

The anthems don't stack do they even if you use two different ones?

I'm going with http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#z...EL8/vnaAA5gy/y for my 2 bards.
    I'd like to be able to get out the raptor for world bosses that already have a tank, the fast call is essential to me as my pets tank & also has the aoe as I will do a lot of rifts/chronicles.. plus a bit more healing from the pet near the top of the ranger tree.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 07-23-2014 at 02:09 PM