Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Question ISBoxer questions

After years of using keyclone (without maximizer so never used any fancy window swapping as I just had main window on top of followers) I'm now looking to use ISBoxer but I suck at picking up new ways of doing things. I always drive from the healer and use pet classes to tank. I'd really like to keep the simple keys and functions I currently use so..

I use # as my single target dps key and put my macro in the game using superdupermacro
    Pause Break key stops my keypresses going to other windows when I'm typing
    [ is my key for aoe dps macro ingame
    I use - as my follow key with macro
    I use F2 bound in wow keybindings to interact with target F1 has a macro on it with /assist (main) (just for looting quest items)
    ] is pet attack with macro in game = is petfollow
    Q spreads my girls out
    I use some of the 1-9 keys and a few F keys with stuff like doomguard and infernal, hero

I know I'm going to have to window swap.. I'm not wanting to change master and carry on if main dies.. I'm happy with it that way.

Would I launch the game from the battle.net app using one copy of the game (currently I have main on C drive, slaves in my documents folder) or?
    So can I keep things this way in ISBoxer?
    Last edited by Andreauk : 06-27-2014 at 07:23 AM

Andreauk,

I don't see any issues setting up ISboxer with your settings based on your current key setup for it appears to be pretty straight forward.

If I am understanding you correctly ... with Isboxer you launch the game directly from Innerspace not from the Battle.net application. Innerspace loads all the clients from one folder from my understanding. I do 10 box and have never really had any major issues with it.

Feel free to correct me if I have misunderstood what you are asking for.
    Last edited by CDNProdigy : 06-27-2014 at 11:11 AM

I went ahead and got a sub.. got everything working so far.. it's so much nicer to use once I got past the mental block lol
    Last edited by Andreauk : 06-27-2014 at 02:33 PM

Awesome. Welcome to Isboxer!

You'll find that you will have a ton of flexibility vs. keyclone.

Andrea: I'd like to know why you switched to ISB ?
    Maximizer / PiP / Window Switching etc. works in Keyclone, too.

I'm still happy with KC but sometimes I look jealous to Mirai with his click to heal on the main window (although the main window ain't the healer) stuff.
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |