Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thumbs up JAMBA-PROC - How to active the sounds? (resolved)

Hello,

I tried to find the answer by searching in the forum but I did not find it. So can you tell me how to active the sounds for a proc please?

I know how to add a proc but when I try to add a sound I have only "None" as option, no others sounds available.

Thank you for your help and this great addon.
    Last edited by Arovat : 05-31-2014 at 04:38 AM

I would guess that JAMBA is compatible with SharedMedia, so you can probably install that and, assuming you are using other add-ons which have their own sounds, it will pull the sounds from other existing add-ons. If you aren't using any other add-ons besides JAMBA, then you can add and use your own custom sounds through SharedMedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Arovat View Post
    Hello,

I tried to find the answer by searching in the forum but I did not find it. So can you tell me how to active the sounds for a proc please?

I know how to add a proc but when I try to add a sound I have only "None" as option, no others sounds available.

Thank you for your help and this great addon.
    Like MiRai said, you can grab SharedMedia or any other addon that uses a sound library. I wrote up a post here talking about how to grab sounds from another addon for Jamba as well. That's more advanced, but allows you to use just the sounds from other addons without having to actually install a bunch of them.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Thank you so much for your help. It works really fine.