Close
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 143

Default Multiboxing 5x Paladins in EotS - Highlights

First trip into EotS!

Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Oh my god yes. Yessssssssssssssssssss. <3

Edit: Hi again, just a few questions:

Are you finding any difficulties against other twinks? Such as a feral druid or arms warrior killing one of your characters before you can kill them or heal up.

Could you link one of your armory profiles? Was curious if you're running mostly heirlooms.

Also I heard there's some kind of penalty for being prot spec in a BG. Something like +25% increased damage taken. Is this true?

Looking forward to more pvp vids from you!
    Last edited by Curryman : 01-16-2016 at 03:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Curryman View Post
    Oh my god yes. Yessssssssssssssssssss. <3

Edit: Hi again, just a few questions:

Are you finding any difficulties against other twinks? Such as a feral druid or arms warrior killing one of your characters before you can kill them or heal up.

Could you link one of your armory profiles? Was curious if you're running mostly heirlooms.

Also I heard there's some kind of penalty for being prot spec in a BG. Something like +25% increased damage taken. Is this true?

Looking forward to more pvp vids from you!
    Funny you should ask -

1) Not really - however I did just get 5x druids to 10 so I could MB them in pvp. Yeah - unlike my paladins they got one shot. Not fun.
    2) Running all heirlooms except rings - since I don't have those.
    2A) here's a link to my alliance roster - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ma...tiboxer/roster
    3) Not sure if there's a damage taken increase. Haven't really noticed my paladins getting killed, however in the bracket that they are in now - everyone else has so many tools that I end up getting left behind. Probably going to have to go ret.
    Last edited by Xixillia : 01-16-2016 at 05:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    1) Not really - however I did just get 5x druids to 10 so I could MB them in pvp. Yeah - unlike my paladins they got one shot. Not fun.
    Ah sorry to hear your druids are dying too quickly. Guess that puts a 5 cloth team out of the question for that bracket. QQ

2) Running all heirlooms except rings - since I don't have those.
    here's a link to my alliance roster - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ma...tiboxer/roster
    I was surprised to see you leveled your paladins past 19. Planning to hit 100 or going to settle at a different BG bracket?

3) Not sure if there's a damage taken increase. Haven't really noticed my paladins getting killed, however in the bracket that they are in now - everyone else has so many tools that I end up getting left behind. Probably going to have to go ret.
    Sorry not sure what you mean by tools... like you're having trouble getting into melee range?

Default Multiboxing DK'S! - AB and Hellfire Ramps

First Trip into AB!

DK's First Instance!

Aaand I resubbed. So - videos to come...sometime. I blame svper and mirai. Blame

Aaand I resubbed. So - videos to come...sometime. I blame svper and mirai. Blame
    woot

Youtube live stream test. I ran Blood Furnace on my 1x pally 4x DK team.

Youtube live stream test. I ran Blood Furnace on my 1x pally 4x DK team.
    Stream test confirmed to be working.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

4x Deathknights and 1 Pally in Escape from Durnhold!