Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 69

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I have seen nothing that says titles from 5s are removed in Wod.
    I suspected it because trial of gladiator was targeted only for 3s so 5s would've been without title rewards then, since it got scratched it should be as it is now ...I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Now, Kruschpak, do you or does anybody else here have idea what hunters are looking like in WoD? I've heard so many different things from people, and since I don't have access to the beta, I'm not really sure what to think. How good do you think hunters will be at WoD? Do they still have Camouflage and Glyph of Camouflage? Is Aimed Shotx5 --> Chimera Shotx5 still looking like a viable 1-shot opener?

Thanks.
    not up to date with hunters, however lone wolf seems to be good for this purpose and power shot should be > aimed shot then with careful aim nerfed to 60%

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    With the health pool and damage changes (from watching bay's videos as well as bajeera's) it doesn't seem like you can 1 shot someone with any class composition. Aimed shot was hitting for about 16k and critting for 25k on a 370k ish health pool. Chaimera was hitting for 15kish it looked like. So... not happening.
    in case of oneshots not be possible we have to stick on the unholy dotcleave train I guess, it should be really good with necrotic plague on 5 people you'll get lots of runic power for deathcoil heals and basically tank them until they run oom

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I would really wait for atleast the first couple damage tuning passes before looking at fotm's classes
    this pretty much
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-13-2014 at 02:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    I suspected it because trial of gladiator was targeted only for 3s so 5s would've been without title rewards then, since it got scratched it should be as it is now ...I hope so

not up to date with hunters, however lone wolf seems to be good for this purpose and power shot should be > aimed shot then with careful aim nerfed to 60%

in case of oneshots not be possible we have to stick on the unholy dotcleave train I guess, it should be really good with necrotic plague on 5 people you'll get lots of runic power for deathcoil heals and basically tank them until they run oom

this pretty much
    Frost dks never had one shot ability, it was always a pressure thing. Nor did rets in wotlk.

But yeah, we need a high pressure high sustain team if there are no one shots.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I did a short ele shaman session (video) vs the dummy after the last beta build. Granted there is a bug atm so lava burst does not consume lava surge, but still the damage relative to healthpools seems way off to me, I expected totally different numbers.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Frost dks never had one shot ability, it was always a pressure thing. Nor did rets in wotlk.

But yeah, we need a high pressure high sustain team if there are no one shots.
    any sort of caster team needs a oneshot unless you can kill everything with dots since eles for example aren't that good in pillar kiting games

and yeah rets had magic dispel, those days are over :/

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I did a short ele shaman session (video) vs the dummy after the last beta build. Granted there is a bug atm so lava burst does not consume lava surge, but still the damage relative to healthpools seems way off to me, I expected totally different numbers.
    its really confusing somehow when you compare damage on dummies and damage on players, is versatility 90% damage reduction or what?
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-13-2014 at 08:33 PM

any sort of caster team needs a oneshot unless you can kill everything with dots since eles for example aren't that good in pillar kiting games

and yeah rets had magic dispel, those days are over :/

its really confusing somehow when you compare damage on dummies and damage on players, is versatility 90% damage reduction or what?

as soon as they fix arena ill try to get some 3's or 2's games boxing ehn shammys,

Well on the shattrath dummies the damage seems to be much lower than on the one I was spanking in orgrimmar. First time I noticed that the enemy level plays a role in the amount of damage that you deal.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

yeah right there was something about increased damage on lower level enemies
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-14-2014 at 12:50 PM

I guess this brings enh on the same level as ele, however they still have to increase stormblast damage 3k crits is not enough

thats also something that makes blood probably better for boxing than forst/unholy, depends if necro plague actually deals enough damage to force healers to waste mana on stronger heals

Blood Changes
    Active Mitigation was a very successful design that was inspired by Death Knights' tanking style. However, it went beyond that, and Death Knights themselves were somewhat left behind in that regard. We made several changes to bring up the interactivity of Blood combat. This includes making Death Strike cause healing based on attack power, but be affected by the new Resolve passive (see Tank Vengeance and Resolve above), which gives it the traditional increase from recent damage. Plus, Rune Tap is being significantly improved, to become a strong Active Mitigation button.

• Rune Tap has been redesigned. It now reduces all damage taken by 50% for 3 seconds. It also now has 2 charges, with a 40-second recharge time.
      • Will of the Necropolis has been redesigned. It now automatically triggers an immediate, free Rune Tap when you take damage that reduces you below 30% health. This effect cannot occur more often than once every 45 seconds.

Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-18-2014 at 06:38 AM

I am going to enjoy all the tank specs

Have beta access now if you want me something to look up let me know