Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Does anyone have experience with multiboxing with r9-295x2 for wow?

I was wondering if anyone had some experience multiboxing on an r9-295x2. I'm noticing on afterburner and open hardware monitor that gpu2 shows to be mainly idle with gpu1 getting all the usage, even as I start pushing the number of clients and graphics settings up. Not sure if this is "normal" or if there is some setting I'm not setting correctly. Crossfirex is enabled in catalyst, while ULPS is disabled through afterburner. The odd thing is that 3dmark11 tests push both gpus, and it's getting around p22000 for score so it doesn't seem to be a dead gpu. When it's idle while multiboxing, it blips occasionally doing something, but it's just not pushing rendering the way the two gpus in my old 690 were sharing the load. The cpu is a 5960x, asus rampage 5 mb, 32gb memory, cooling up the wazoo. The psu is an enermax maxrevo emr1500ewt with each of the pci-e power connectors on its own dedicated 12V rail. And there is no overclocking until I resolve this lazy gpu issue. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by multiboxduck : 11-03-2014 at 03:59 AM

Crossfire does not work in any windowed mode.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Crossfire does not work in any windowed mode.
    This problem sounds very familiar ... of course I had to learn this the hard and expensive way! I could build computers with all the hardware components I tend to go through!