Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Welp... I took the plunge...

Attachment 1349

EDIT: The dimensions in the above diagram are a bit off because the side monitors I ended up purchasing are a different part number, but they're close enough.
    What type of support structure are you using for that setup. I was considering the same setup minus the upper horizontal monitor.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    What type of support structure are you using for that setup. I was considering the same setup minus the upper horizontal monitor.
    My trusty IBM Radial Arms. ErgoDirect makes what seems to be a direct replacement, but sometimes you can find the radial arms cheap on eBay. You're also going to need a 75mm VESA mounting plate if you're going with that particular model.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I did have 4 24inch Screens but I then moved to 3 30 inch the res space is so much better. Was considering getting that LG Baby for I got 3 30inches for the same price.

I can only keep dreaming.

My partner isn't a fan of WoW, less of a fan that multibox. If she had a clue about the price tags on buying new hardware.... /boggle

:P

I think I'll just wait for the oculus rift/one of the competing VR headsets and get one of those over a new monitor right now.
    Hardware Lurker

what are some of the other VR competive headsets other than oculus? Doesnt Oculus have poor resolutions?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"