Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Threaded View

Default Wildstar System Bottleneck?

So not to add to more forum posts if this is already out there, but I found a little snag and I am not sure if its a simple setting that I have to change in game, but I am used to multiboxing in full ress and ultra graphics on this beast of a system I have.
    For Some darn reason this game is refusing to play nice.
    I am trying to run three copies and it seams to chug when to many things go on.
    I seen people running 5 and unless their other boxs have all the graphics turned down...not sure how they would enjoy them.
    So the real question I have is: am I missing some simple setting in game like shadow or something to turn off?

I tried multiple things and well no luck..figured I would just ask here before I spend more time tweaking it later tomorrow to see where this issue is at.

And yes my system has the right specs and some... so I know its not the system.
    I been making rigs for the last 10 years and one thing I know is how to put one together for gaming and this one was made for when i was 10 boxing in wow and then upgraded its 2 graphics cards for multi boxing all the games there after.
    So I know 3 boxing wildstar full graphics well I don't know but I would hope it couldn't bring the machine to its knees.
    Lol ok done with my rant.
    Any help is welcome.
    Last edited by Slashem : 05-13-2014 at 12:08 AM