Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Slowly working them back

Ok this is only two accounts i used my raf on one account just to use raf she has one account with 4 85s on one relm and 7 on the other. All the 90s were pre raf. All the 85s i did in less then 2.5 months raf time. So once i get the others to 85 on my main account i will reactivate my dead 3 bring on 3 more and get them all to 85. With wod around the corner all raiding and pvp has stopped for now. I am working on ten accounts all lvl 90 2 relms. So hoping for 220 lvl 90s before wod. OCD sucks ass sometimes haha. Oh this is a pre picture before i made them all in the same order haha.

They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Madness. Busy 2.5 months. What happens when you get them to 90?lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That's awesome!
    I'm pretty proud of how I did during my RAF on 5 accounts...
    hecvSJq.jpg

All apart from 2 were done without granting levels.

Bonus points for the awesome spreadsheet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Now i just have 7 more accounts to go. Not counting the 8th one since it is already half full and wont take long to finish lol.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

That's some dedication.

I'm happy enough with my 5 accounts and 30+ level 85+'s.
    Be an incredible effort to fill up all the accounts on multiple servers!
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83

Well im working on two servers making 11 on each and a third im happy with maybe half full seeing im not much of a horde player. I have a pve relm thats half horde and alliance, then a pvp relm thats all alliance, and another pvp relm thats all horde. Just i get bored sometimes and ocd kicks in and i need everything to be perfect. I have till june 1st left on raf so imma see how many more i can level. Just started my horde pvp relm and i will never run goblins again i really despise the starting area and all. But i have off till the 29th of may so all i get to do is play wow wow and more wow lol.