Okay so i use to multi box mine eve back in 2010 for mining, it was profitable but i ended up quitting. Now a few buddys of mine wanna start up and i cant find any of my old account info and with out character names and the such ccp wont help me out so im starting over. I already have them all set up training toward a retriver then will go from their up, and one account is almost to an orca for boosting, i use to mine ice but see that they either dont exist or im looking in the wrong places now. My 2nd issue is what is the best way to make isk with mining, i was reading about PoS in highsec that i can use to run research I never got that far before and am not sure if its worth the time/isk to keep the thing floating and safe.

So basicly what im asking is this:
1) does ice exist and if so how do i find it now? (clueless)
2) Whats the best way now to make isk via industry, is it better to mine ore and sell it or better to use it to make things?

Also I am looking for a corp I do still have my main account, it flys a stealth bomber & a few other amarr style ships, i was working it toward a redeemer but have put that on hold for a minute.