Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Efficient farming of mounts

Hey all, was wondering if we could get a discussion going for tips and tricks on farming mounts. Currently I do about 30 Heroic Utgarde Pinnacles to get the mount per day. I was really annoyed when Blizzard changed it so that if you camped out in a dungeon it sends you to your bind point instead of placing you at GY outside instance. Makes my runs double the time because I have to run out after killing Skadi instead of camping immediately.

Also, I do Eye of Eternity every reset. Now this one is kind of a pain. If you have high ilvl 530ish+ and you are a caster then its GG. Just nuke to 50% and pop cooldowns and he should be 0% before last phase. If you don't get him to at least less than 1.5 mill left just wipe it, because it takes too long to kill after that. Make sure you use the rotation 1,1,1,2,3 on the drake phase, but if you did it right to begin with you will only have to hit him once in this last phase. I have one of the mounts from him so far. Also if you can't take him down with one guy then pair him up with another character. What I do is pair my melee with a caster class from another battle.net that I dont care what mounts/achieves it has.

The run out sucks for UP, but most other places are the last boss so running out isn't so bad :\
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Since we are boxers, a simple suggestion: go to the dungeon with a lock and two other toons. If you solo the dungeon, then have the other three outside the instance, when done, do a summon. save the runback. then log out until the next day.

Default //

I'm worried that grouping will save other characters to his instance and give me less runs per day. Haven't tested it though