Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 40

5 Monks in Shado-Pan Monastery (H)

2nd to last heroic that I wanted to record on my Monk team. Gate of Setting Sun once I figure the last boss out!

Anyone who's watched these so far, I appreciate it!

I also have a few other clips I haven't posted here on my YouTube channel, some levelling of a new team in BC and Wrath normal dungeons.

You've probably realised I'm not going for anything fancy or special in terms of editing. (Quantity over quality! haha!) I just wanted to fill a bit of a void on YouTube in terms of PvE multiboxing, there is a heap of PvP stuff out there, but dungeons, raids and levelling content movies are few and far between (almost all from the same person too!).

So, even though I have almost finished with the Monk Heroic's, now that I've started recording, I don't want to stop! There will be plenty other stuff posted on my channel, and I'll still post highlights here and in the Commons.

And, lastly, feedback is always appreciated. (Unless you're going to ask me to edit my clips! I lack those skills!)
    Last edited by TheOlz : 05-05-2014 at 10:17 AM
    <Aperture Science Academy> ~ Khaz'goroth (US/Oceanic)
    6x 5 Man Dungeon Teams (2 at 90, 4 at 85)

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:
    2x Wizards, 2x Witch Doctors

Check out my YouTube channel for some 'boxing vids!
    http://youtube.com/user/theOlz83

I'm watching these slowly, but surely -- Normally when I get free time like when I'm eating or something. Today, I was on the edge of my seat in suspense during the Brother Korloff fight waiting to see if one (or more) of the Monks were going to die.

Haha! What fun would it be if I only loaded perfect runs where nothing went wrong?!

Nice work Olz, looks like fun. Not sure you've tried it, but running groups of toons in LFR is a lot of fun as well.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Thanks Mercurio, I haven't tried any LFR yet. I wanted to make sure I was at least reasonably functioning as a group before I start interacting with others too much. I think I am ready with my Monks now though.

For anyone watching my Monk vids, I have figured out GSS and will have that vid up either today or tomorrow. (Depends if I get it in random dungeon now that I am locked for today)

Got my guild the Guild Pandaria Dungeon Hero achievement! *proud*

Well, here is the last Heroic with my Panda Monk team, pretty happy that I've run through all of them now.

Moving onto a more traditional team next, to keep this "project" going.

5 Monks in Gate of the Setting Sun (H)

I mention it in the video, but I had a fair bit of trouble coordinating my team for the last boss in here. Now that I've done it, I don't know what I was thinking before, it's nowhere near as hard as I was making it for myself.

Again, thanks to those who watched this series. More fun to come!

One note for you about LFR - if people get realize that you are a multiboxer, some of them will start to get pissy and may start a campaign to kick your toons. Having said that, I've been absolutely amazed at how few times anyone has said anything about my guys in LFR, and if I'm going in, I'm typically brining 6-8 guys at once.

I think the key is having a decent knowledge of the fights (I started with only 3-4 at once until I figured them out), but mainly that I have completely unique names for all my characters. Having lots of very similar names is a dead give away that you are boxing and the uninitiated will think that if you are boxing, you have to suck.

All that is to say that if you are starting in on a mixed team (which I think is a lot more fun) and have the ability to have completely different names, I would highly recommend it.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

I have a number of mixed teams also, the monks are the only at 90 so far. Have another 5 teams between 85 and 90.

I feel now that I have made a mistake in keeping a standard naming convention with all my teams and really should have mixed it up.

All my toon names start with Kraa... then something I use to identify them, usually 1-5 in some language (like the Monks being Japanese). So even if I were to mix and match I would have things like "Kraaone" (eng), "Kraani" (jap), "Kraadrei" (german), "Kraasuh" (chinese), etc... Might have to think about some name changes in the future to avoid being so easily identified as a boxer. :-/

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing:

I'm using some new software for video/audio editing, far superior to Windows Movie Maker! (Compiling/encoding really, I'm not much of an editor)

I think it looks and sounds a lot better than my previous ones, I've removed some of the background noise from the audio and I have a new/better overlay (blocking the irrelevant chat window), rather than just my channel address popping up every few minutes.

Also, special internet bonus friend points for anyone who knows (off the top of their head) where I got the WOW logo I am using in my overlay from.

Warrior, Priest, 3x Shaman in Stormstout Brewery

Wanted to show a SSB run on a normal team that can't just brute force and passive dps-heal through just about all mechanics.

Note: Whilst 5.4.8 is patching as I post this, this was recorded in 5.4.7, not that I think anything would be different anyway.

Diablo 3 - Dual Boxing: