Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default New Forum Theme Incoming

Hey everyone, we've been working on getting a new theme installed for the site. This has actually been in the works for quite some time and, while it's not 100%, you're more than welcome to test it out for yourself and let us know what you think -- Just know that you might see things change or get moved around and then possibly moved back while you're using the theme in its "test" status.

We're most likely going to be pulling some of them when the theme finally goes live next week because we don't want to maintain several different colors -- More specifically the new red, green, and maybe gray, as well as the older themes. So, if you're using one of those now and it magically disappears from the list next week, then it probably didn't make the cut.

In order to try these out, scroll to the bottom of the forum where there is a drop-down menu on the left-hand side containing the list of themes. Any of the TF_Ideal themes are the newest ones, and if you do happen to try one out and come across any bugs, then please let us know in this thread so that we can get it fixed sooner than later.

Thanks

Is that why the blogs are gone now?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Is that why the blogs are gone now?
    The blogs are definitely still there, it just seems that there isn't a direct link to them in the header navigation area at the top (you can still click on blogs at the bottom of the page).

I'll put that on the to-do list.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    The blogs are definitely still there, it just seems that there isn't a direct link to them in the header navigation area at the top (you can still click on blogs at the bottom of the page).

I'll put that on the to-do list.

Just to clarify if someone is having a hard time finding it - on the main forum page, under What's Going On and above the Theme chooser dropdown.

blogs.png
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

For those like me who don't like the extra click to check out the latest forum posts (the page that would previously come up under whats new, but that now requires an extra click in the menu), you can bookmark http://www.dual-boxing.com/search.ph...e=vBForum_Post to get the same as before.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

The Blogs link will come back when we switch over, np.

As MiRai said, we will plan to do that (switch over) by next week, so if anyone else would like to try the new themes before then and make sure they can still find everything, that nothing important to them gives an error message, etc, please do so and leave feedback here on this thread. Thanks
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Nice. I like the TF_Ideal and TF_Ideal Dark. Would keep those.

Yeah I am really liking the TF_Ideal Gray. Good Stuff!

I always feel that reading black text on white page is much more relaxing than the opposite.
    I would recommend a TF_Ideal over TF_Ideal_Dark.

perhaps not the green though.
    .[I

We will definitely be keeping both light and dark versions, so no worries there.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start