Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    What would make Monks viable or not viable? I am leaning towards Monks, Shaman, or Druids. I want to be competitive as possible.
    Thoughts?
    Ring of Peace no longer Silence or Disarm enemies. It now incapacitates targets in the area for 3 seconds, or until the target takes damage. The ability now shares Diminishing Returns with all other Mesmerize effects.

Fists of Fury no longer stuns a target more than once per cast.

I'd say hello bright future for melee shamans, although we dont know anything about the numbers yet, I'd say enhance and ele shamans will once again be very strong for multiboxing, a good bunch of annoying cc gets removed while shamans level 100 talents are really good for multiboxing purpose. A 5 minute cd totem healing your team while dealing damage and the possibility of having a glyph for sham rage to reduce another 30% incoming damage will extremely boost our survivability especially against any rogue team in 5s where the smokebomb plays a critical role

stormblast oneshots also passively benefit from instant heals getting nerfed and with aoe ccs getting toned down grounding totem will once again actually be useful, ability wise it looks so much better than mop for us although I'm afraid that they will nerf cooldown stacking for enhance a bit, from what I've heard blizzard recognized stormblast+cooldowns as a problem so I'm actually praying for them to not do anything about it
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 04-16-2014 at 03:31 PM