Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15
    Blog Entries

Default WildStar Multiboxing?

You guy's think multiboxing will be allowed in WS ?
    Last edited by sethlan : 07-30-2013 at 10:20 AM
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Had not heard of it until you mentioned it here.

It's NCSoft. Isn't Aion the only one of their games that's multiboxable?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

I guess we find out.
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

It's NCSoft. Isn't Aion the only one of their games that's multiboxable?
    I 4 boxed both City of Heroes and City of Villains. Unless they changed they should still be multiboxable. I used hotkeynet to box them. Don't see any reason why they would make Wildstar non boxable because boxing is the norm in most of their MMOs.

I just found this game. 17 Former Bliz employees started developing this game back in 2005 ( thats a long time in dev ) I guess the fact that they decided to make their own graphics engine might explain the long development.

Anyway.. its going to be a holy trinity ( tank/heal/dps) type Si-fi/fantasy game. It looks kind of cool. Anyone in Beta?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

I got on the to be in beta list ages ago but no beta. I actually think they started promotions too early, I was excited about the game ages ago and read the weekly wednesday developer updates but a lack of getting into beta or the game actually launching has cooled my interest. Especially as wow is trying to steal their build a base buzz with WoD. I have since I started playing wow tried rift, aion, warhammer, tera, and lotro but wow is the only one I've ever played for more than two months.

Its really going to depend on who handles their GM/Customer Service group NCSoft or Carbine. If NCSoft does, and they use the same GSU (Game Surveillance Unit) like they do with Aion and Guild Wars 2, then its really going to be a preference of the GM and they're rulings at the time it comes light.

I've had my aion accounts banned before multi-boxing (keyclone at the time, long ago), and on Guild Wars 2 (within the last 6 months) during both of these events, i was given very basic blah blah about advantage over normal players (seemed more personal than policy). All my accounts were recovered eventually after escalating for weeks, but they "recommended" that i do not multi-box using software. We've had discussions on this regarding GW2 and Aion on the ISBoxer forums.

That being said, if Carbine Studios handles their GM/Customer Server group internally, and it being initially put together by X-Blizz employees, then hopefully they allow it to a degree or will at least outright answer our questions regarding it when asked.

In my hopes, i hope they allow it, if the game turns out to be viable for boxing.
    Meeo/Nibilus

I don't know... this game rewards dodging AoEs and uses a lot of cone attacks that need to be aimed(even healing can be aimed.) Seems like a terrible boxing experience. That said I am looking forward to single player playing it when it launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I don't know... this game rewards dodging AoEs and uses a lot of cone attacks that need to be aimed(even healing can be aimed.) Seems like a terrible boxing experience. That said I am looking forward to single player playing it when it launches.
    Yea.. if you notice, you "can" tab target but its less effective than "lining up" abilities. I'm hoping i can at least dual box.. healer and dps/tank. But i will try it solo as well.. looks like a fun game from the vids.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )