Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Threaded View

Post [Script] 1080P 5-Box Single / Dual Screen Scripts with Auto-Launch / Login

Hello Everyone,
    Today I'm bringing to you a set of scripts for 1080p Resolution for both single monitor, and multi-monitor setups for 5-Man Boxing. Versatility and flexibility is one of the most major keys to controlling a multi-box setup accurately, and efficiently. Without having total control over your layout, and peace of mind with the ease to check on other characters, and make sure all's well things can get "hair-brained" really fast.

After doing some searching for decent layouts i couldn't really find anything that I wanted to use that was in 1080p (weird, right?), so I started making my own for Dual monitor then figured "hey why not include a single monitor version with the same exact hotkeys/code so that it's easier in case someone's like me, and occasionally runs various setups just for the hell of it." So I did.

All information regarding keybinds/setup/window placement/layout examples, etc. are within the scripts themselves. Excerpts from the scripts themselves can be found below:

Current Functions inside of Scripts include:
    ¤ Automatic Login / Client Launch of five clients with the first one awaiting user input for Authenticators (because security matters, right?)
    ¤ Automatic Resizing / Placement
    ¤ Ability to un-rename your windows in case of accidental resize enabling you to re-run the rename thus presenting the ability to fix the layout.
    ¤ No Affinity settings ( I know that a LOT of people may disagree with this one, but everyone's computers are different. After all, how many of you are running a 48 core server out of your home? yeah...thought so.)
    ¤ Window Cycling - For those pesky quests where manual gathering isn't an option anymore. Swaps location of prompted window bringing it to the foreground/enlarging it and shrinking the old foreground window, and putting it in the vacant hole.
    ¤ No "B" hotkey - I can't understand why but for some reason my game keeps picking it up across all clients even while I'm in chat, so I just removed it. most people aren't going to have the same exact item in every bag slot anyways.

Examples of the scripts "tutorial" sections, featuring information on their layouts:

Single-Monitor Script excerpt:
    Code:
    //-----------------------------------------------------------
    //
    //         FUNCTION GUIDES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    //
    //
    //                LAYOUT INFORMATION
    //
    // Layout is Single Screen similar to diagram below:
    // *NOTE* The main screen is NOT 1920x1080 in order to give you a little room under the window for taskbar, etc.
    //       ___________________
    //      |                   |
    //      |       RIFT        |
    //      |        1          |
    //      |                   |
    //      |-------------------|
    //      | R2 | R3 | R4 | R5 |
    //      |____|____|____|____|
    //                            
    ----------------------------------
    Multi-Monitor Script Excerpt

Code:
    //
    //         FUNCTION GUIDES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    //
    //
    //                LAYOUT INFORMATION
    //
    // Layout is Multi Screen Concept similar to diagram below:
    // *NOTE* The main screen is NOT 1920x1080 in order to give you a little room under the window for taskbar, etc.
    // ___________________________________________________
    // |       |       |                |                |
    // | Rift2 | Rift3 |                |                |
    // |       |       |                |       NO       |
    // |-------|-------|     Rift1      |      Rift      |
    // |       |       |                |     Windows    |
    // | Rift4 | Rift5 |                |                |
    // |_______|_______|________________|________________|
    //   Left Monitor    Center Monitor   Right Monitor
    //                            
    As you can tell a lot of work and time was put into these scripts to make them 100% as easy to use as possible, and I'm sure that after you test them you'll find them to be a wonderful addition to your library.

Scripts are uploaded as attachments due to character restrictions on posts.
    Thanks for your time, and I hope that you enjoy the scripts.
    Dracconus

More functions / Scripts will be added to this thread at later times when I finish them / come up with new crazy ideas ( There are already a few in my mind)
    Attached Files Attached Files