Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

Default New Multiboxer- Class picking, macro making, for RDF with RaF

Hey, I am currently running 3x WoW's with ISBoxer. I've got 2 monitors, i7 4770k, GTX 770 4GB, 16GB 1600 Ripjaw memory, with a 256 SSD.
    I have RaF on all of my accounts and have practiced running 3x druid, 3x shaman, dabbled for a short amount of time with 3x warrior to practice with melee.
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to set up macro's, if I should use interact with target and click to move or what, how to set up the sequences and allow wait for cooldowns.
    Originally I was going to just run 3x of the same class, but I would really like to be able to do RDF efficiently and the wait for 3x DPS is dreadful. So I'm a little unsure of where to go from there, I would like to run a tank with my team so I can tank for RDF with almost instant que's. I can get more accounts if required to run a team more smoothly or at least with the most efficiency but so far 3x is easier to pay for with my job.

Thank you for any help, Val

Oh and I forgot to add, are there any addons other than Jamba that I should look into? It seems it has most of what I feel I would need but then again I am a total noob.

Sorry about another edit, but I was doing some reading on the forums, I guess I answered the question for myself and I'm going to have to run 5x accounts, but I'm still unsure about class choice and macros whilst leveling.
    Last edited by valensor : 03-06-2014 at 06:15 PM Reason: Forgot to ask a question