So I finally got to play last night.. Awesome!. Super missed it.
Additionally with a decently geared Witch Doctor, power leveling is mega fast, just use Locus Swarm with the first rune, boom. Whole room cleared.

Wondering what builds everyone is enjoying these days.. I know the new expansion will release new play styles, for right now I'm thinking of the idea of..
1x monk and 3x witch doctors, to fully utilize the WD's bat spam, the monsters need to be close in range, the monk could be the lead and just bring the utility and damage bonuses to equal a 4th monk while sucking in all of the monsters around making quick work. In the expansion though I've heard there is a neck that performs this function, trying to decide if that may be the more viable route.

I'd also like to dabble with 4x monk again as that was my first build when the game came out, but monks were not able to progress as well as others due to needing specific itemization.
Build shooting for there is Tempest Rush with Bells for damage and Exploding Palm to make it all mesh together. This would be my ideal, but from what I have read in the xpac, 2h weaps are not the go to choice, and this build seems to rely on that.