Close
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 181

having multiple garrisons should prove to be profitable for us boxers..send your followers on quests before you log off 8) ( the work offline )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Raid/Gameplay panel was pretty exciting and lots of cheers from the crowd. I think they're really trying to 'freshen up' the gameplay. I'd suggest trying to catch a YouTube upload later today if anyone missed it.

this one bothers me
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/bconWoWRAD036.jpg

may be cause /follow difficulties for us boxers

Quote Originally Posted by Djawol View Post
    this one bothers me
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/november/bconWoWRAD036.jpg

may be cause /follow difficulties for us boxers
    I thought about that as well, but I don't think it'll be a big deal for two reasons:

• Follow has quite a range on it and, in combat, it's unlikely that we ever need to travel far distances. Also...

1. Melee use CTM/IWT and don't require /follow to work.
    2. Ranged will most likely be planted in a single are during a fight so that they can cast.

• Traveling long distances will be dealt with the same way we do these days when your 'lead' character is a Paladin (or anyone with a slight passive speed boost) -- Just lead with a slower character.

I think it'll hurt those most who still rely on the old /follow maincharacter macros rather than a flavor of FTL, but I still think it'll be manageable.

Ya I was also worried about that as well but just have to make sure the leader does not have those. Also it might work to the advantage of those of us who lead with a paladin as then you could equip all followers with them and not on the pal and overcome that pal speed bonus.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

With this boost to 90 I am thinking of making all blood DK’s (tank, self-heals, and dps and even iwt in bgs) need to see how the vengeance nerf has reduced dps though. Writing macros for one class is just so much simpler, I am STILL re writing from my Nalak kill to improve dps.

I have noticed that any game thing that only works on one character isn’t an edge to us, so I am not sure how garrison will work for us. Doing the per character quests at the start of mop was a complete waste of time.

Also another thing I notice is that a lot of new ideas only last one expansion. What good will farming be now? If we invest heavy time in garrisons will they be viable next expansion?

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

i hope so, but i dislike the speed buffs on th pal/dk (my favorite tanks)
    but a lot of nice things wait for us
    my favorites as pve boxer are
    • The stats on armor will now change based on your spec. Plate drops and it will have whatever stats your class needs, no more Intellect plate! No more PvP Priest Healing set and PvP Priest DPS set, just a Priest set.
    • Quests will have a chance to give you rare or epic rewards

• Hit and Expertise don't feel like a bonus, so they are now gone!
    • Dodge and Parry, gone!

good bye stormblast dodges!

Considering how much the NPCs in your garrison sound like companions from The Old Republic, I was disappointed when I found out you can't bring any of them along as party members. My first thought was they would be nice group filler for people boxing under 5 chars. Gear changing to your spec sounds good also.

I'm a bit interested from whats been revealed so far. So depending how things turn out I might come back and try wow again. At least with the free 90 most of the time can be spent playing rather than leveling.

Omfg i just read this and was like oh yea... Heirlooms are now truly cross-realm and account-bound. All characters on the account (new and old) will be able to summon the heirlooms that have been unlocked straight into their inventories!
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.