Close
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 181

http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/02/22/wa...ed-for-heroic/

Easy enough - but having to do it on all toons would be a pita. Scratch that premades don't seem to be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/02/22/wa...ed-for-heroic/

Easy enough - but having to do it on all toons would be a pita. Scratch that premades don't seem to be affected.
    Sounds like a great addition to the game, skill based on the role selected rather than gear based.

Silver medal is EASY! Now if they had asked for gold I would have grumbled a little, but that would only take a few hours. I get silver on every character the first time I tried proving grounds. Just takes a small amount of thinking.

i forgot about the proving ground feature..thats how long its been since i last played I guess. I have been waiting for some kind of idea when WoD will come out.. like the start of beta might be enough to get me back in. I just ran out of things to do. So now i have PGs to do on all my toons and i want to farm old raids for pets 8)

P.S and im still waiting for a character service discount sale 8(
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    P.S and im still waiting for a character service discount sale 8(
    I think it's been 8 months since we last had one in the US, but it sure would save me a nice lump sum of cash if they were to have one soon-ish.

I read a rumor the other day that there will be another character service sale soon, like less than a month away.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I think it's been 8 months since we last had one in the US, but it sure would save me a nice lump sum of cash if they were to have one soon-ish.
    I have 12+ toons i want to transfer from my 2nd bnet to my main bnet 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I read a rumor the other day that there will be another character service sale soon, like less than a month away.
    That would make my year 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Did someone post this yet?
    No Veteran Bonus
    Q. What's that bonus, and how do you get it?

A. The veteran bonus is a reward for using the 90 boost on a level 60+ character. It boosts the character's primary professions and first aid to 600.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/02/23/th...-up/#continued

http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/08/01/profession-costs/
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    that would be awesome. Ever since there was a free migration of Silvermoon EU the horde side has completely died. So it would be nice to transfer that team to alliance side.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

overall the expansion looks really funny for multiboxing whith overall cc remove and the current level 100 talents, I just hope the heroics will be as hard as cata heroics pre nerf