Close
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 181

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I just hope they dont mess with /follow in that zone.. but even if they do.. like you, I can not wait! I love everything i have heard so far..Garrisons are an awesome idea.. active housing! level up buildings.. collect slaves...err followers..etc.. sounds super fun!
    They have no reason to remove /follow from that zone they "only removed it cus the bots and they was not keeping it in there for us if it was for boxing they would of keep it out off arana at the end of the day & ban me for getting round /follow.) i can not see bots going open wpvp and how the zone sounds like it changes a lot so bot pathing could get massed up a lot.)

If they remove follow it will be to stop boxing there i don't think they be that dark yet.....

hell i could be wrong we would not know till beta i can see it being in there though..
    Last edited by ebony : 11-08-2013 at 08:58 PM

when is the drop date? or have they not released that yet.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

For people wanting to do ranked arena, it looks like grinding gear won't be required anymore:

• Trial of the Gladiator is the new Arena Ladder. It will concentrate queue times at certain times during the week, which will help higher rated people have others to play against and help to identify exploiters.
    • Trial of the Gladiator also uses tournament rules. You can buy gear from a vendor and play, no need to grind up a set. PvE gear won't work in here!
    • You will earn prestige rewards only from Trial of the Gladiator

I think as well they should allow more then one 90 per account lol. I know im greedy but hey i have tons over level 20-50 so haha.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Some interesting stuff in there, though as a PvE player, the mention of 6 dungeons on release has me a little worried. They seem to be doing less and less 5-man content each expansion and I'm not terribly interested in spending a ton of money on upgrading if what I see is all I get until the next expansion.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Boost to 90?
    I'd need all chars to 90, so I could skip the Kung Fu Panda content completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Some interesting stuff in there, though as a PvE player, the mention of 6 dungeons on release has me a little worried. They seem to be doing less and less 5-man content each expansion and I'm not terribly interested in spending a ton of money on upgrading if what I see is all I get until the next expansion.
    This is one thing that bothers me as well.. they have said this expansion that it takes too much work to do a new dungeon.. and that they could do 2 or more scenarios in the same time ( or somthing like that ) I think thats bull! But this expansion i never ran them all like some of you, i used my team mostly to help me quest faster ( skipping collection quests on all but main if they were the "one at a time" type ). So a bunch of dungeons or not, i like everything I have read/heard so far. Having more dungeons will be nice though.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    when is the drop date? or have they not released that yet.
    Blizzard has never given a date for a new expansion when it's been first announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I was just saying the same thing to myself after grinding heroics for JP the last two days.

Beta talents are up and have been added to the OP!

I'm not sure how serious we should take all the published information. Some of the presented stuff sounds to me like they had a short meeting the day before at the coffee machine.
    The raid size changes for example are utterly retarded, and no way they can make it into live. Everyone who thinks 2 minutes about that realizes that it's beyond stupid to tell more than half of your heroic raiding guilds that they should disband. And there are other things as well that are nothing but just rought ideas rather than production ready facts.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

thank you just thought i had missed something.