Close
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 160 of 181

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    "We do recognize that it's essential for guilds to have ways of financing their costs, and we will offer alternative, and more lucrative, options for doing so in Warlords (for example, bringing back some Bind on Equip epic drops in raids)."

Time to fire up those 10 mage teams for some epic BoEs? ( i hope they drop on trash! )
    I think beeq needs to make a return and show us how it's done.

As Zenga has mentioned, Auction Houses have been combined cross faction. The lesser (in population) side will have access to almost the full market (trade chat/COD mail/face to face excepted).
    Last edited by Sservis : 07-01-2014 at 09:54 AM

The auction house/mail trading is a very welcome change. Combining all the trolls into one trade chat is going to be painful when I have to use it though.

On the guild front, I hope they give us more challenges per week for the 5 mans or raise the reward gold for completing them.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    The auction house/mail trading is a very welcome change. Combining all the trolls into one trade chat is going to be painful when I have to use it though.
    There is no cross-faction chat being implemented -- Only the auction houses are being merged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sservis View Post
    As Zenga has mentioned, Auction Houses have been combined cross faction. The lesser (in population) side will have access to almost the full market (trade chat/COD mail/face to face excepted).
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    There is no cross-faction chat being implemented -- Only the auction houses are being merged.
    Yep, my mistake. I missed the excepted part of his post. Sigh of relief.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Blog Entries

• Tremor Totem is no longer usable while under the effects of Fear, Charm, or Sleep, but its duration has been increased to 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds)

Does that completely break shaman teams for arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    • Tremor Totem is no longer usable while under the effects of Fear, Charm, or Sleep, but its duration has been increased to 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds)

Does that completely break shaman teams for arenas?
    I'm sure I wrote it already in another post but I'm fine repeating it

live:
    psychic scream:30 sec cd
    howl of terror: 40 sec cd
    intimidating shout: 90 sec cd

wod:
    psychic scream: 45 sec cd and now a talent in the 60 tier, with void tendril and mind control (+psyfiend gone)
    howl of terror: still 40 sec cd but now in tier 2 tree with shadowfury and deathcoil
    intimidating shout: same as live

aside from that, full fear is only 6 sec in pvp, fear shares dr with cyclone and rogue's blind and with most blanket silence/disarm gone we don't need to trinket before oneshot to get it off save, so we can rotate trinket+tremor or you let your healer dispel one of your toons to drop tremor or you play with rshaman to have another tremor or you split toons up (obviously only works for ele) or you pretremor when priest/lock runs in or or or.... list goes on and on

with so much cc gone its still much much better than live

we had so many worse days don't worry wod looks really solid right now for shamans and dks
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-02-2014 at 06:38 PM

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/494601704029966336

Can you gear up playing in Ashran only or will bgs/arenas be required for highest end? (ratings?)
    You can earn conquest in Ashran, but it won't increase your cap. So it's doable, but not the most efficient route. (holinka)

very cool for boxers that don't want to do bg's or arana

Blog Entries

Apparently the heirlooms tab isn't in the beta yet but it hasn't been formally cut yet.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Apparently the heirlooms tab isn't in the beta yet but it hasn't been formally cut yet.
    it be added in a patch its not been cut it, to be fair i think its because the loom wep that takes you to 100. a lot have been taking them all on there mains ready for there alts.