Close
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Showing results 141 to 150 of 181

I mean dungeon drops are superior to quest reward items, the guild standard is for the 15% ep bonus (although I'm not sure if those work beyond level 90). I don't mind the level 100 gear from any faction, I'll only collect pvp stuff then, but while doing dungeons you'll gather pve 4k points too and convert to honor for gear.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 06-29-2014 at 05:56 AM

am not in beta i started in bc :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    No matter what I'll stick to the guild standard+dungeon farm thing, gonna use 4x golden fleece + rock moss for extra income (~2400 gold/hour when used on 4 toons), gear reward is also better and no trouble with ground collecting quests in crowded areas in the first days of release
    I'm not sure what you mean with no trouble ground collecting.

Does this mean there are much less of them? None of them? Or simply more of the glittery shit on the ground everywhere?

The latter would be IMO the worst case scenario. Collect quests should have been group-wide counters a long time ago IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    No matter what I'll stick to the guild standard+dungeon farm thing, gonna use 4x golden fleece + rock moss for extra income (~2400 gold/hour when used on 4 toons), gear reward is also better and no trouble with ground collecting quests in crowded areas in the first days of release
    I'm not sure what you mean with no trouble ground collecting.

Does this mean there are much less of them? None of them? Or simply more of the glittery shit on the ground everywhere?

The latter would be IMO the worst case scenario. Collect quests should have been group-wide counters a long time ago IMO.
    He means that he'll be able to avoid the ground collection quests by sticking to dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    He means that he'll be able to avoid the ground collection quests by sticking to dungeons.

Thanks. That seems clearer now.

I like the fact they are going with more dungeon content. At the same time they've had a habit of making it questing or bust. Especially in the experience gained department.

I mean dungeon drops are superior to quest reward items, the guild standard is for the 15% ep bonus (although I'm not sure if those work beyond level 90). I don't mind the level 90 gear from any faction, I'll only collect pvp stuff then, but while doing dungeons you'll gather pve 4k points too and convert to honor for gear.
    You don't get the full value of those two trinkets while doing dungeons. Its cut more than half.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

hm ok I'll have to try didn't know that, but anyway I'd still like to dodge leveling in open areas for the first couple of days, multiboxing ground collecting quests with 100 other people doing that quest is something I did once and then never again

Warlords of Draenor - Guild Leveling Removed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    What you're seeing in the current build is a change that's mid-implementation. Since the introduction of the guild system in Cataclysm, the nature of guild leveling and guild perks has shifted from being a reward for dedication and collective effort, to effectively being a penalty and barrier to entry for new guilds. We've made it easier to level guilds over the years, allowing low-level quests to count fully towards guild experience, and removing weekly caps on progress. That helps ease the barriers, but it's more of a band-aid than a true solution to the underlying problem.

Our current plan for Warlords is to effectively remove guild leveling (you could also think of it as "all guilds are automatically level 25"). We originally came up with two dozen perks in order to offer something at every guild level, but without the continued need for that granularity, we can streamline the system a bit. Many perks can just be rolled into default behaviors, since a majority of players already had them and the world was designed and tuned around their existence: Flight path taxis can just inherently move 25% faster instead of requiring "Ride Like the Wind"; Honor rewards and item costs can be balanced as if you had "Honorable Mention"; and so forth. For most players, who are in max-level guilds, nothing should perceptibly change.

We still want to incentivize guild membership, aside from the social benefits, so we're keeping conveniences like faster mount speed, instant guild mail, Mass Resurrection, etc., as exclusive benefits to all guilded players. The guild achievement system, and unlocked items and other benefits through completion of guild achievements, will remain as-is. We'd like to emphasize that system a bit more as a yardstick for collective accomplishment, rather than guild level which primarily just reflects individual effort.

The Cash Flow perk is obviously popular, though in most guilds it actually contributes less gold to the guild bank than something like Guild Challenges, since it only applies to looted coins. However, it also fuels some degenerate player behavior: if you've made an alt lately, you've probably noticed that you can't go more than a minute or two without receiving a guild invite - typically from "leaders" who are looking to recruit armies of often-unwitting players to both level guilds for later sale, and to increase the amount of Cash Flow gold that is siphoned into coffers to which only they have access. It can be a meaningful amount of gold for one player's pockets, but for something like a raiding guild, Cash Flow gold barely makes a dent in something like total repair costs. We're removing the Cash Flow perk in Warlords.

We do recognize that it's essential for guilds to have ways of financing their costs, and we will offer alternative, and more lucrative, options for doing so in Warlords (for example, bringing back some Bind on Equip epic drops in raids).

wow nice stuff nerver liked leveling guilds

mhm I liked cash flow :/

just hope they compensate it by rewarding more guild arena/bg games per week with gold

"We do recognize that it's essential for guilds to have ways of financing their costs, and we will offer alternative, and more lucrative, options for doing so in Warlords (for example, bringing back some Bind on Equip epic drops in raids)."

Time to fire up those 10 mage teams for some epic BoEs? ( i hope they drop on trash! )
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-30-2014 at 10:01 PM Reason: Formatting
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )