Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default EQ1/EQ2 LON loot cards tip

Wanted to give a little tip to the multiboxers that play and have played EQ1/EQ2 in the past. If you ever registered for LON in the past, you have free card decks waiting for you for every month since you last played LON. I registered for LON about 6 years ago but i never played.

I opened up the LON game and i had 73 free decks of cards waiting for me to claim!!!!! This is all the loot cards you can get here: http://www.legendsofnorrath.com/rewa...of-the-ratonga .

Just click on Loot Cards next to the card sets to view what there is. You can claim cards in either EQ2 or EQ1. If you never registered you should do it now so your decks will start accumilating till you decide to use them. I've only opened 2 decks so far on all my accounts and gotten awesome mounts for all my guys, the fast mounts cost 100kpp in game, so these are free and you can't beat that. Good Luck
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-15-2013 at 12:05 AM

That's where those went. I remember having like 50-60 in the /claim section of eq2 and they disappeared on me. I never used them so I didn't think to much about it.

Check your LON game for the decks, that's where they will be and you can open them and get the loot cards. Doesn't matter if you only played EQ1/EQ2, you can claim the decks in either EQ1 or EQ2.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlord63 View Post
    Wanted to give a little tip to the multiboxers that play and have played EQ1/EQ2 in the past.
    Wahoo, thanks!

I have just came back to play and logged in to my 2004 account. I don't remember starting up LON but I had about 6 packs waiting. Halfway through opening and scored a free character slot!
    That saves me some cash as half my chars are unavailable.

http://www.legendsofnorrath.com/imag...acter-Slot.jpg
    Intel 3930k | Asus P9X79 LE | 16GB Ram | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti | 240gb SSD | 2x1TB Raid 0 | AMH A399U 40" 4K Monitor | Logitech G19| Zboard Fang Gamepad | Logitech G602 |

SWToR - 2 box - Shadow and Sage - Shelved when Australian servers moved to the US.
    Everquest 2 - 4 box - Bruiser, Swashbuckler, Dirge and Warden - on sabbatical.
    Diablo 3 - 3 box - Barbarian, Monk and Crusader - got bored.
    Wildstar - 2 box - Stalker+Medic and Engineer+Spellslinger - punched out after the first month.

Quote Originally Posted by pox67 View Post
    Wahoo, thanks!

I have just came back to play and logged in to my 2004 account. I don't remember starting up LON but I had about 6 packs waiting. Halfway through opening and scored a free character slot!
    That saves me some cash as half my chars are unavailable.

http://www.legendsofnorrath.com/imag...acter-Slot.jpg
    If you're looking for extra character slots and your account is that old, check your /claim. The EverQuest II Adventurer's Pack provides a free character slot as well.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    If you're looking for extra character slots and your account is that old, check your /claim. The EverQuest II Adventurer's Pack provides a free character slot as well.
    Thanks Khatovar, I sat down last night and went through the pages and pages of claimables and found that!
    I needed two more slots to be able to make a new char so that saved me $20.

I have three more decks that I can use to open any booster deck so now I am trawling through all the rewards to see what to aim for.
    Intel 3930k | Asus P9X79 LE | 16GB Ram | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti | 240gb SSD | 2x1TB Raid 0 | AMH A399U 40" 4K Monitor | Logitech G19| Zboard Fang Gamepad | Logitech G602 |

SWToR - 2 box - Shadow and Sage - Shelved when Australian servers moved to the US.
    Everquest 2 - 4 box - Bruiser, Swashbuckler, Dirge and Warden - on sabbatical.
    Diablo 3 - 3 box - Barbarian, Monk and Crusader - got bored.
    Wildstar - 2 box - Stalker+Medic and Engineer+Spellslinger - punched out after the first month.