Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Isboxer 41

Default Isboxer 41

So here i sit at 6 am unable to control my toons with the new patch. I went through the setup as usually, but i am not able to toggle broadcast with my old setup. My characters will not follow my main either.

Any help would be nice thanks.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I'll assume from your sig that you're talking about WoW?

Did you make sure you have the ISBoxer Addon enabled?

The only thing that should change regarding old profiles, is for people who previously configured a Hotkey in the Repeater Profile, Hotkeys page. The one that said "don't use this setting" is now gone and the Hotkeys removed. Configure Repeater Hotkeys in the Always On Key Map ("Control" in old WoW configs)

Regarding new teams, consider backing up your current profile and going with a fresh one, as much has changed. WoW used to use "General" "Control" and "FTL DPS Keys" key maps, now it uses the same names as all the other games ("Non-combat" "Always On" "Combat") and if you already had those Key Maps, they don't get modified with the new mappings
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I will just try a fresh install and see if it does the trick.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Ok, Fresh install. I deleted all my WTF folders to clean up all the old names as well.

I went through and re-read the menus and found out where I got confused. When you get to the last screen it offers the Hot Keys etc. I had clicked on the tab and set up the in game crap.

Now my only problem is that I am using a G15 keyboard, and I can no longer use my 15 and 18 keys to toggle Broadcast and Keymaps on.

Invite, follow, and assist work as well.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Deleted all my profiles for the keyboard. shut it off and restarted it. Working as intended.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>