Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Ashes of Al'ar Mount ^_^

hey Everyone

I can't believe it, i actually managed to get the Ashes of Al'ar Mount, i am soo stoked, i cannot believe my luck, i should buy myself a lottery ticket :P
    First i got the Onyxian Drake, now the Ashes of Al'ar mount, im aiming to get another mount for my 2nd team
    Here's the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9dOeGnnnKU

RULZ
    the Multiboxer

grats :] part of me was like HIT NEED NOW AND LOOT IT, WHAT IF THE SERVER CRASHES.

also, why not just xfer a toon from the battle.net account that has the al'ar mount to the other battle.net account. Maybe some others can confirm on here if that would work.

acid
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Quote Originally Posted by Rulz2142 View Post
    I can't believe it, i actually managed to get the Ashes of Al'ar Mount, i am soo stoked, i cannot believe my luck, i should buy myself a lottery ticket :P
    It's always a good feeling when something rare drops that you've wanted for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    also, why not just xfer a toon from the battle.net account that has the al'ar mount to the other battle.net account. Maybe some others can confirm on here if that would work.
    Mounts are account-bound, not character-bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    grats :] part of me was like HIT NEED NOW AND LOOT IT, WHAT IF THE SERVER CRASHES.

acid
    What worked for me was transferring an account to another Bnet, but you gotta beg the customer service people to do it. Need a good excuse too.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    What worked for me was transferring an account to another Bnet, but you gotta beg the customer service people to do it. Need a good excuse too.
    You are correct that this still works because I just recently moved 4 old RaF accounts off of my main account and they still show that they have mounts (even though the BNet account was created brand new specifically for these accounts to run out of time and die).

As for the process of unmerging, I haven't had any trouble convincing any customer service reps to unmerge at least... 12 WoW accounts from my main BNet over the last year (yeah, I re-RaF a lot). All I've ever told them was that I would like to clear all of the accounts (some were active, others were not) off of my main BNet to make room for a new set of RaF, but to be fair, all WoW accounts were unmerged onto a brand new BNet rather than an already existing BNet, so that may be where you had to do some convincing. /shrug

Just an FYI, the account trade thing no longer works to get more mounts. Seems they fixed it as I just tried yesterday and the account that was transferred to did not gain any new accounts. Sad, because a crappy account that I dont care for has Ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Just an FYI, the account trade thing no longer works to get more mounts. Seems they fixed it as I just tried yesterday and the account that was transferred to did not gain any new accounts. Sad, because a crappy account that I dont care for has Ashes.
    Weird, I unmerged mine literally 6 weeks ago and the mounts moved with them (I obviously wasn't expecting them to). I'm 100% certain that these accounts never made it past level 60 and they have a total of 54 mounts (I'm not exactly a mount collector) with things like the Abyssal Seahorse, all the Black War PvP mounts, and other flying mounts.

What's odd is that none of the pets moved over from the main account, so... It must have been a glitch in the Matrix.