Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Leveling a guild

So I found this guild leveling strategy posted by Khatovar http://www.dual-boxing.com/entries/51-Guild-Go-Ding, which is AWESOME I must say! I've been grinding away at it and so far in about a week and a half I went from level 2 to 17 yay . But these last few levels are really a grind lol, so I came here just to ask if any of you out of the kindness of your heart would be willing to help a fellow boxer out speed up the process . I've tried doing random invites, but playing on US server Illidan Horde, NO ONE will join a guild under level 25 since there are so many now. If anyone is interested in helping me grind out those last couple of levels, or even just 1 or 2 to keep me company lol, plz PM here or reach me in game on my toon that I'm using to grind Goybana. I just got back to the game from a 6-8 month break from the game, and a little over a year from boxing. Any help would be appreciated, and even any words of encouragement here on the forums!

Is there a specific reason you must be level 25 right away?

I suggest just leveling the guild as an afterthought while you level. Take a team to level 90 and you'll have a level 25 guild fast enough, without having to do any extra grind. I now have 3 level 25 guilds and another at level 5 just from playing normally.

Though you didn't mention how many you box, dual-boxing would still take forever.

You know what, I never put any thought into it.....I just saw a grinding guide and went with it because well...I just thought I should. When you put it that way, you're absolutely right! You probably just gave me the all the help I'll need haha, thank you!

Khatovar's grinding guide worked great so that everyone could have all guild perks in as short of time as possible and be ready for when the expansion came out.

But the expansion is already out and if you have to level a team to 90 anyways, might as well do that at the same time.