Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default /target fail while shapeshifted?

I started a new team this evening. I decided I wanted to try to do a 5-druid team, as they are one of only two classes that can be any of the three roles (tank/heal/dps). In particular, I started 5 worgen druids, but I had trouble with targeting.

I use a macro that does /target focustarget for dumb targeting (I have not yet done up any druid macros). As such, I'm using focus. But, when the druids were in cat form, the target macro would not target anything. The same was true when I got to the part in the starting area when you're finally transformed into a worgen - I couldn't have my slaves target anything either.

Anyone have any ideas what might have been going on? I see other people posting druid macros and whatnot; surely if what I was experiencing were normal, shape-shifting toons would be massively unappealing for most boxers. Was I just glitched for some reason and should just try again later (which I probably will anyway, tomorrow), or is it just a requirement that you use FTL or some other system when employing shape-shifters?

What is the error? Not such Unit or doesnt exist?

"/assist focus" does what?

/target focustarget means the toon will be targeting the target of his focus. If focus don't have a target, toon will not target anything. I don't think that could be related to shapeshift form.

I get no error messages.

It seems to be related to changes in form...
    Oh, F*** me, I see the problem now.

When I change forms, my icon/tool bar also changes, and therefore the function that my hot key does ALSO changes. I hadn't put my target macro in the same spot for the other druid forms yet.

I'm not sure how or even if that applies as well to the worgen form, I'll have to finish up the quest line to get to the point of being able to change at will to verify.

Blog Entries

Isboxer macros are better