Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default non-pvp follow question. Jamba auto-follow works for one of two characters?

I am just trying to dual-box out in the open. All pve. My hotkey for Jamba works if I send the command from my shaman (hunter turns and follows), but not if i send it from my hunter (shaman just stands there).

Been away for a bit. Not sure if my issue is related to the bigger Follow questions afloat right now.

Thanks as I try to get back into this.

-Grail

There shouldn't be any follow issues in PvE. Make sure you're using the more recent Jamba and under Jamba > Team > Follow make sure both have the same settings.

If the settings are all the same, make sure that your master is swapping when you change windows. Also, make sure that your keybind is set correctly and nothing is already bound to your follow key, especially if you are using an FTL setup that sends modified keys based on the master window.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Hve you enabled the addon on both accounts?

Thanks so much Khatovar,
    Thanks to you for asking after me also Hobo, always loved Hobos. Trying to get it going now.
    Will report back.
    -Grail

Hi all,

All is good for now. I just downloaded Jamba and installed it. Never had it before. Kind of thought it was just part of IsBoxer software. Follow used to work fine. Now it is working again.

I am excited to learn more about Jamba.

Thanks again Khatovar and Hobo for the help and guidance.

-Grail