This is a little messier than /follow but it does the job!

1. Step one, summon an ethereal soul-trader (this pet acts as a vendor to turn in ethereal credits)

2. Target ethereal soul-trader and use interact with target. Repeat as is neccessary.

This will allow all of your toons to follow your pet! Occasionally the pet may stop if the reach him but he will always resume following you in seconds and if you are vigilant at clicking the IWT as needed it will get you from place to place AND can help recovery from fear bombs!

(It has also been mentioned that the traveler's tundra mammoth vendors can be used to IWT when mounted)

This is a better alternative to tundra mammoth as it can be used when dismounted :]

I know getting the pet is expensive in gold or cash, but you will only need it on the leader and the promise of boxing another day is worth it for me! (I have seen a few blue posts mention that multiboxing is not the target of this change so i'm confident blizzard would not attempt to be rid of IWT.)

Let me know if you see any problems with my idea, but this is the best option I can see at the moment, and it gets me close enough to the enemies to start IWT on them with melees so while I feel a little bit handicapped atm I can still use this atm!

Feel free to mention other creative ideas in this thread, I have not given up and I'm sure some of you more experienced boxers could help make some excellent macros/strategies to use with this or similar ideas!

Thanks for listening :]