Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default What to do, What to do

So besides the basic options to games that are boxable, what is everyone looking forward to?

I have been playing Medival Chivalry, but am wanting to box something. I prefer to let my wow accounts rot.

I hate to move to a single player game, but not sure if anything really peaks my interest. Seems like a large portion of the Mmorpg community is dying off.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

For my last break I built an arcade game machine. Picked up a "step by step" book on one and it turned out amazing.

And since its just a regular PC for the guts, you can make it for any game you wish.

i have built one already : )
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

EVE Online
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I'm finding Rift fun. Leveling ten accounts at one time is a breeze with Instant Adventures (no collection quests!) and it will be F2P in less than two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveXFun View Post
    I'm finding Rift fun. Leveling ten accounts at one time is a breeze with Instant Adventures (no collection quests!) and it will be F2P in less than two weeks.
    am on rift upgradeing pc getting a 2nd pc to do ten boxing, why not so easy on this game.

if not minecraft (modded) and a bit of 3 boxing on wow. (but it still sucks not having follow

im trying rift but my only issue is the macros and such i cant figure them out or get them to work at all. So im still only using one toon at the moment but have 5 accounts.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I called tiny yesterday and he said he has been working on some ofollow or such. He wrote Ooque which lets you que up on wow with people i guess. Kinda like the premade raid site HP showed me.

From what I have been told...pvp gear is worthless. If that is the case we may have been blessed. I had to regem my dk for 2s, as PvP power takes 400 per 1% dmg increase. Now you just stack strength.

SOOOOOOO....if thats the case...LFR for PVE set gear, then W PVP. This patch might have been good.

Now i understand the blah blah blah about the bgs...it sucks i know. But i think wow is making a strong push to World pvp. I think they are trying to move away from pvp gear and have one set for all. This would encourage more balance tbh.

Ramblings.
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-01-2013 at 10:43 AM Reason: Merged
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    I called tiny yesterday and he said he has been working on some ofollow or such. He wrote Ooque which lets you que up on wow with people i guess.
    O que was cool when i was 3 boxing and i got a few pugs for fill the group was some fun games with the addon. it can not make you join more then 5 now. (it was doing at av pefroum did.)

Ofollow on the other hand is a dark subject it reads the game ram and passes cord of the player VA a 3rd party program this can be a prob as it is infarct reading the game ram. Av talked to blizzard about this and its not a GM there not sure about this addon/program av not used it so am not sure how its following is using automated to move the chars on there own to your main then that its out the window Don't go there but the website says you need to do /ofollow charname to main if the user needs to put input in then it would fall under boxing.

But i don't think it does this to be fair i think it presses wasd keys and lines them up on there own. a very very basic follow bot (that blizzard are trying to remove out the game)

if you really want to do bg's then you have to do it my way as this way is not really using anything out the game just kinda suck on what clasess you can play.
    Last edited by ebony : 06-01-2013 at 01:43 AM

Ah well. I wont venture down that route, not worth my accounts.

Anyways, I still think the PvE gear for WPvP route is still a good deal. Did they remove /follow from TB and WG? I hate to see the wow community dry up and be nothing but PvE boxing.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>