Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Rogues

I was actually hoping some 5x rogue boxer would 've made a video about cloak and dagger, with random /cast [@arena1] ambush /cast [@arena2] macros. Pop shadow dance and have your whole team teleport at random all over the map for a couple seconds. No use but should be hilarious.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Too bad that rogues were so dominant last season in Cata.

i haven't seen owl on in a month
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    i haven't seen owl on in a month
    I was banned for a short time on this site after making a sarcastic comment about merging threads. Figured I'd browse instead of contributing - mods don't seem to be concerned with the lack of traffic and community so why bother? I may get banned again for this post before anyone sees it... what's the definition of insanity again?
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    I was banned for a short time on this site after making a sarcastic comment about merging threads. Figured I'd browse instead of contributing - mods don't seem to be concerned with the lack of traffic and community so why bother? I may get banned again for this post before anyone sees it... what's the definition of insanity again?
    Owltoid! How shameless! Judas!

PM a poc for you skype etc. need to find out where DFWfire went as well : (
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>