Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Help with Jamba please

I have a new group of 2 druids and 8 warlocks. The problem I am having is that they refuse to be considered one group. I either get 1 druid and 8 locks (on one computer) or 1 druid and 4 locks (on other computer). So when I accept a quest I have to hit it on both computers, if I turn it in same thing. Now I have deleted the whole group, tried adding one at a time... but that didn't work. I tried changing the jamba channel to something else, didn't work either. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Oh and I did try adding the druid to the 1 druid 8 lock computer and it works, until I log. Then it doesn't work anymore.

Blog Entries

Do you have isboxer managing your jamba teams? I'd try turning off the isboxer management if you have it on and trying again.

Hmm I'll try that out. I did start this team out as an 8 man team for leveling the locks to 85 and then I added the druids to the team in ISBoxer. Which was a bitch because ISBoxer doesnt like it when you use the right click add new character and it has a special character in it. In this case it was ú

Blog Entries

Yeah sometimes isboxer control of jamba teams is annoying (and sometimes it is perfect). I generally just turn it off except if I let it run for the first time I log in my characters.