Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Looking for an EU-Alliance boxer guild

Seems like Autobots are dead.
    Is there any guild with at least 2/3 active boxers ?

not really that i know off autobots is still about (ash kicked all the randoms and all the boxers that was in got removed as well) But we all left due to server lag the there's a horde guild on Grim and a few of us play on ally there but not in a "boxing" guild. to be fair there a little overrated i like to be in a normal guild with friends now.

i just normally use battle tag to play with other boxers but not many are playing anymore.

EU, Ravencrest Alliance. Im the only multiboxer atm, but we have 3-4 other boxers who are AFKing. My main ele shaman team is in a RBG guild atm, but got a lvl 25 guild on my other toons. Feel free to toss me a whisper on my char Nikîta

Autobots was very active at one point but the lag and what not was to much, Gimp on grim batol was aswell. Problem with boxing guilds is there will be periods of them being totally dead. I tend to get bored when no one is online
    One option is to just add other boxers to real id since you can do raids, pvp, wpvp crz anyways now. There is also IRC where some of us from EU hang out.

Im not playing since xmas made me poor so not sure what gimp is like atm. Before i quit there was a few multiboxers on ally side but most in there own guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCake View Post
    Autobots was very active at one point but the lag and what not was to much, Gimp on grim batol was aswell. Problem with boxing guilds is there will be periods of them being totally dead. I tend to get bored when no one is online
    One option is to just add other boxers to real id since you can do raids, pvp, wpvp crz anyways now. There is also IRC where some of us from EU hang out.

Im not playing since xmas made me poor so not sure what gimp is like atm. Before i quit there was a few multiboxers on ally side but most in there own guilds.
    gimp got one boxer 2 solo players. atm but very dead. and the horde side on grim batol is a full joke atm. you make good friends with the GY

I guess the main reason why Autobots Roll Out died out was because the Core, consisting of my self and two close friends of mine decided it was time to move on. Outland has been my favorite server for a long time and will continue to be, even tho lag and queues fucks up the experience somtimes. I've quite since a year back, i know my friends keep playing but on a solo character level. I have no plans to come back since i feel that i've accomplished what i wanted with WoW. Ash claimed the guild when i went unactive and decided to kill it slowly, thats on him im affraid.

Afterall, i like what we manage to create back in the days (yes i can say that now), i had alot of fun and some memmories of the strong multiboxing guild still remains within my movies. But times change and life goes on, at this time i just look back at it with a smile.

// Glows, Founder of Autobots Roll Out
    <Autobots Roll Out>
    Outland EU Alliance Multiboxing Guild

Glows Movies @ WCM
    Movie account stats: ~300 000 views - 4.69/5 rating