Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
Fat Tire I am not into sadomasochism. Furthermore, I am not going to pay someone $75 a month to be miserable. I have better things to do in real life. There are many problems with CRZ in addition to an unending group of random gankers to make your life hell. If Blizzard does not make modifications to it they will see their subs go down. I for one will not endure hell just so I can go and gank lowbies when I am 90. I would say very few people play the game for that purpose. If you enjoy this pain more power to ya. Soon you will find your server has no community. It will be nothing but a bunch of random people you don't know and will never see again. It's pretty much the end of the wow community in my eyes.
I get the sense you really aren't enjoying WoW anymore and in that case there's really no reason for you to pay for it and put up with it if it's not fun. There's no sense in debating or trying to convince you of this or that, if you aren't enjoying it, really, don't play!

Be that as it may, to extrapolate your experience to the entire WoW community is ridiculous; a lot of people are still enjoying the game and I've found things to be as lively as ever. I thought our community was better than this, but this is turning out just like a WoW general forums post about how I and a few people I know hate this feature and now WoW is dead for everyone.

Multiboxing is a big investment and if the current state of the game is not to your liking, multiplying it by X number of characters probably won't help, in fact it may just multiply the problems. There's tons of other games out there, and your real life interests; do what is fun to you.