Hahaha, Chivalrous. I've got 3 and not a day goes by where one of them doesn't decide my "mouse hand" is a good place to sleep while I'm playing.

I used to use a separate IWT button, but when I rewrote my HotKeyNet script for MoP, I decided I wanted to be able to spam on the move. Now I have a couple of DPS keys that are similar as far as abilities go.

2 - This is my usual spam button. It does my normal DPS rotation plus keydown w + keyup w. This gives them "micromovement" so if they start running off from IWT, they stop. It also acts as my "stopcasting" for my Enh shaman's Lightning Bolts so they can only go off if they're instant. I do this instead of using a stopcasting macro because stopcasting was resetting her swing timer and killing her melee DPS.

Tab - Same as above except it uses IWT instead of keyup/down w. This seems to be the way most people use IWT.

3 - Same rotation, but also uses my cooldowns and calls a different totem macro so I'm not overwriting my cooldown totems {elementals, capacitor, etc} with lesser totems. It also has no movement involved {IWT or W}, which allows me to determine what, if any movement is needed. If they need to IWT I use the plain IWT on my Naga.

I've always passed Q and E to my slaves for strafing. I've also set up a toggled state that uses an alternate version of my 2 key that doesn't use the W action so I can continue to DPS as I use my "move all" keys so I can still kill when I need to kite or move out of crap.