Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 34

Popsicle method...
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Not sure if this may help anyone but was reading this : http://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topi...ue-lazy-macros
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,lightning bolt
    /castsequence reset=0.3 lava burst

The above macro works when spammed (but I mean, who doesn't lol) and no pauses in between my lightning bolt casts :P

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

The above macro works when spammed (but I mean, who doesn't lol) and no pauses in between my lightning bolt casts :P
    Don't get too excited. you know damn well something like this will get fixed/nerfed..but until then.. IT WORKS GREAT!!!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

This is downright depressing. I can't even get my frost dk to do any decent damage. Starts off okay but then there ends up being a huge lag between the spells.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Glad it helped

No matter what I do, I can't seem to keep DPS going on my DKs. Even if I drag howling blast, plague strike and obliterate on their own buttons (no macros) their is a huge lag after maybe 4 howling blasts and 1 of each of the other spells fire. Obliterate just sits there looking stupid.

I checked my lvl 86 rogues out and they seem to be doing okay. Their DPS is way higher than my level 90 frost dks! My DKs used to chew face now they can't even chew on their own damned fingernails. *pout*
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

what is the "1" in /castsequence reset=0.3 1, lightning bolt? Is it an item slot related ability specific to DKs and their weird weapon imbues, or is it an action bar button?
    Last edited by Sildenafil : 11-30-2012 at 02:52 PM

Not 100 percent sure but I think its a "null" or "do nothing"

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

1 is your first armor slot, maybe the head slot?? It will try to use that item and any on use properties it may have. Most (maybe all) head slot items do not have any on use property so it falls through to the line below.

If it was null or void the cast sequence would never advance past it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sildenafil View Post
    what is the "1" in /castsequence reset=0.3 1, lightning bolt? Is it an item slot related ability specific to DKs and their weird weapon imbues, or is it an action bar button?
    Don't know, I copy pasted straight out of the link from the person I was quoting. Upon reading the link I believe it will use any on use affect in equip slot no.1.