Not really a macro or addon per se, but I'm wondering if anyone else is using voice recognition while boxing. I downloaded a program called VAC (voice activated commands) from dwvac.com today for it's 14 day free trial. So far it's pretty awesome. Right now I can't figure out how to block its command from going to whichever toon I have in my active window, so I'm using it with Isboxer hotkeys that broadcast to all the toons, but round-robin seems to work ok. It's nice for the commands I don't use all the time and/or have less than optimum keybinds. For instance if I'm taking some group damage and want to use my party-chain heal macro I just say "Group chain heal" and my 4 shaman do their macro. If I say "Group Burst heal" My 3 DPS shaman cast ancestral guidance (or whatever that 40% dps -> healing spell is), and my resto shaman drops spirit link totem. I've got my searing totems and fire elemental totems set up with it, and a round-robin "Interrupt" going through my pally's rebuke, and shaman's wind shear spells. So far it's picked up on all my commands w/ no problem.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is living a good 10 years behind the times like I am, and isn't aware of these programs yet. If anyone else is routinely using something like this, which spells have you found it best suited for?