Comp: DKx4 Resto shaman

If you can mind control the big undead it really improves Damage output.

Instructor Chillheart: kill the first trash pack and engage the boss. She will kill the other students in the room.
P1 Don't touch the ice wall since it will one shot. Otherwise it's a simple tank and spank/don't stand in anything.
P2 Just dps, nothing to see here

Jandice Barov
Position the group behind her, and either move the tank, or just eat it, when she casts Wondrous Rapidity. When she starts spinning, kill the images until respawns. And don't stand in the Gravity Flux.

Rattlegore: Before you pull the boss, make sure the whole party has a bone shield. He won't aggro if you touch the two bone piles closest to the door, just wait for them to respawn. During the fight if you see one of your characters has lost the bone shield, you should swap to them and refresh it. When rattlegores rusting hits 8+ I start to kite until it falls off.

Lillian Voss
P1: She will occasionally jump to a ranged and do a small AOE around them. The big thing this phase is here Death's Grasp which pulls everyone to her and then places Dark Blaze on them which causes them to leave fire where ever they walk. For this i use a spread out macro as well as AMS. With the Risen Guards I can DPS her fast enough to avoid this move.
P2: A new boss appears and randomly selects a character. Swap to that character and kite the boss. She can target the tank and then you can just dps her.
P3, a mix of both P1 and P2. I ignore the wandering soul and just dps her doing my best no to stand in fire.

Darkmaster: Very simple tank and spank. He will occasionally teleport one of your guys into a side room. You can swap to him if you like, but I don't see a need for this.

Now if only they would drop a two hander...