Hi! Yesterday @ 89, I went straight into Brewfest even, expecting free trinkets. It's not that easy I found out. However, after some time I learned the fight, it's quite easy:

A summary for this boss as tank, 3dps, 1 healer (Paladin, 3 ele. shamans and 1 resto.)
  • Tank the boss close to you'r clones, and just do boss with chain lightning. This will keep the adds going down aswell. Not too close, because he will disarms aoe sometimes.
  • Don't use cooldown before he's at 4M hp (20%ish). Use fire-elemetans straight away tho. Maybe 1-2 Stormlash totems. The reason for this is, the fight is tank and spank before 20%, when he starts throwing barrels to the group, and you'r tank will be useless.
  • @ 20%, use your CD's. Everything. Use Earth elemental, healing tide totem x4. This will keep the elementals alive, away from you're clones when tank is having a barrel on his head. This is the time when you need to nuke him, hard.

I'm currently farming him, so ask away questions if you have. And please, wish me luck, 1healer/dps trinet is 15 runs so far...